- Articles byStream
Kolhapur's CBSE Schools Record 100% class X Result
The much-awaited Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) class X result was marred by server errors. As per the CBSE website, the result was to be announced at 2pm, but students said that they were able to access the website only after 4pm.
"They had been trying to access the website from 1.30pm. But, as it did not open at the net cafe, they tried three other places without any result. "It dampened our excitement about the result."
- Abhijit More, A parent of a class X student
"Last year he had heard his seniors complain about technical snags at the time of the result. He said that the problem was not expected this year."
- Akshay Patil, A class X student
Meanwhile, the city's four CBSE schools have all reported 100% passing percentage in the exam. The Kolhapur Public School recorded as many as 85 students that cleared the exam.
- Shree Hanumantrao Chate School had 43 students who gave the exam, 13 scored a perfect 10 Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA).
- 126 students in Shantiniketan School, 17 scored a perfect 10 CGPA.
- The VIBGYOR High School also recorded 44 of its students clearing the exam and 9 achieving the 10 CGPA.
"This is our second batch appearing for CBSE Class X and we are proud to achieve such remarkable results again. These results are the hard work of our students as well as our teachers. We held numerous practice sessions for our students using internally-set question papers and enabling them to confidently face the exams, clear conceptual difficulties and overcome any examination anxiety."
- T Balan, Principal, VIBGYOR High School
A whopping 1,68,541 students across the country - 85,316 boys and 83,225 girls - scored a perfect 10 CGPA in the class X exam.
Source- Prasad Patil, City Journalist, College Dekho
Now that the CAT 2016 is out of the bag, it is time to explore your B-school admission options for the academic session ...
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has released dates for the fee payment for secondary and senior level ...