ABES Engineering College is situated in Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh state of India. Established in 2000, it is accredited from AICTE and it is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University. ABES, Ghaziabad offers 15 courses across 4 streams namely Engineering, Commerce / Banking, Management, IT and across 7 degrees like B.Tech, B.Vs., B.Tech + M.Tech, M.B.A., M.Tech. ABES campus is spread over 64000 Acres. Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as A/C, Audi, ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Gym, Theatre, Lib, Medical Fac. are also there. ABES Engineering College accepts UPSEE - Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination for admission into Engineering courses and Common Admission Test for admission into Management - BBA / MBA / Diploma courses
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
The main endeavor of Placement Cell, CCPD is to get students placed in reputed conglomerates, government Officialdoms, NGO's and the private sector. All Students with Placement Celldeliver placement assistance, counseling for employment and self/Social entrepreneurship. The Placement cellacts as an interface between the industry and the students, and primarily enable the students to select ...
Awards and Rankings
- Awarded one of the "Asia's 100 Fastest Growing Education Institute" by WCRC Leaders having KPMG India as process advisors and Evaluators
- Awarded as one of the top performing college in the "The Great Mind Challenge (TGMC) 2012"
- Awarded for Excellent Quality of Education by Times Research Pvt. Ltd.
- Shiksha Bharti Award in 2010-2011, for "Outstanding Achievers in Education
- AA+ Ranking in Top 5 Pvt. Engineering College in U.P. by Career 360.
- Award for Excellent Academic Results and R&D at international from Business Sphere.
- New ERA Award for Technology, Quality & Innovation by Other ways Management Associate
Contact Details of ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad
Address:Campus -1, 19th KM Stone, NH-24, Delhi-Hapur Bypass Road, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India- 201009