About Gurgaon Institute of Technology and Management
Gurgaon Institute of Technology & Management was established by a philanthropic society in the name of Lord Krishna Charitable Trust (Regd.) to impart higher education at par with global standards to cater the need of today’s industries and technocrats with sound knowledge and managerial skills. With our strong vision, strategy and organizational leadership we endeavor to build the Institute as a pre - eminent centre in Technology and Management.
GITM is approved by AICTE New Delhi, Govt of Haryana and affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University Rohtak under the dynamic leadership of Dr Ranjan Aggarwal (Chairman), Shri Vijay Gupta (Vice Chairman) and Er G.K.Sethi (Secretary)
In a short span, GITM has emerged as a sought-after institution, and is growing in popularity at a fast pace its reputation of being a place offering high quality professional education is spreading in India as well as in other parts of the world. The mission of the college is to impart higher education at par with global standards.
The Campus of GITM at Bilaspur -Tauru Road, Gurgaon has been designed and constructed bearing in mind the aesthetics and the environment. It provides facilities commensurate with a twenty first century Institute of Higher Learning in an environment which enhances the learning process.
- Prominent Location.
- Lush Green pollution free, air conditioned 3 academic/study blocks.
- Functionally efficient facilities.
- Ultra modern labs and workshops.
- Well stocked library.
- Spacious and well designed classrooms and tutorial rooms.
- Acoustically designed seminar hall with latest electronic audia-visual aids.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls,with reasonable charges.
- Vast play grounds including football ground, basket – ball, lawn – tennis and badminton courts.
- Indoor activity centre.
- Well equipped canteen.
- On campus banking facilities.
- Highly active Career Development Cell.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty.
- Round the clock internet access through dedicated line.
- Continuous faculty up - gradation programs.
- Separate power grid along with Generators for 100% back up.
- Adequate medical facilities.
- Transport facility from Delhi and NCR
Awards & Rankings
- Ms. Deepti Joshi had attended a Faculty Development Program on 'Recent Trends in Switchgear & Protection ' conducted by Electrical Engg Department of 'Delhi Technological University' from 21st July to 25th July' 2014, and was awarded for the 'Overall Best Performance'.
Gurgaon Institute of Technology and Management Vision and Mission
To be an academic institution in dynamic equilibrium with its social, ecological and economic environment striving continuously for excellence in education, research and technological service to the nation. It would be achieved through:
- Preparing all the students for succesful careers based on a strong moral and ethical foundation.
- Supporting the intellectual need of the globe in general.
- Creating s work culture where teacher enjoys facilitation and learner enjoys learning.
- Research and development initiatives
To enable the students to develop their own abilities and talents and discover their teaming potential to the fullest by providing them the guidance of highly qualified and dedicated faculty; to develop learn ability, creative skills and communication skills and to be recognised globally for engineering education and research.
Director's Message :-
Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand. -Putt's Law
Today the world is characterised by global changes and a borderless society. With the transformation of the world economy, this institute has brought about new dimensions in education practices.
In this organisation, the objectives of imparting education, combined with creation, dissemination and application of knowledge, are being met in an integrated form, to create a synergetic impact. The Institute fosters and nurtures leaders capable of making difference in the dimensions of Engineering, Information Technology and Management. It inculcates human values and professional ethics in the students, which help them make decisions and create path that are good not only for them, but also are good for the society, nation, and for the world as whole.
I sincerely hope the winning combination of highly qualified faculty and world class infrastructure of GITM? benefits each and every student and prepares them to be global professionals. I look forward to your active participation in the overall development of the institution and in shaping it into one of the best global institutions.
Director General's Message :-
Students today are competing in a rapidly changing world. Simply covering the curriculum alone is not enough. At GITM we equip our students with both a first-rate education and the necessary skill sets to ensure that they stand out in today's world.
Our college has a holistic approach to education. We, at GITM, prepare professional manpower for tomorrow. In quest of this commitment our management and faculty accept the responsibility to ensure continuous progress towards our goal.
The college is an institutional member of Indian Society of Technical Education (ISTE) and Computer Society of India (CSI). The college considers students as reservoirs of talent and we spare no effort in imparting them the skills required to be true global professionals. In this regard, the college makes concrete efforts to follow emerging trends in professional education and implement these trends successfully.
I assure you that you would not be disappointed with the standards of learning and also the infrastructure facilities in our institutes.
God Bless you!!
GITM Group of Institutions
Former Vice-Chancellor , RGPV , Bhopal
(MP State Technical University)
Contact Details of Gurgaon Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon
Contact No:+91-124-2657300 , +91-9991114151 , 1800-180-1719
Address:Bilaspur-Tauru Road, Gurgaon (Haryana) - 122413