About International College of Financial Planning
International College of Financial Planning (ICFP) is India leading institute in Financial Services Education , offers unique courses in Financial Planning and Financial Analysis approved by CFA Institute (USA). It was established in the year 2002, in west Malad of Mumbai and emphasizes on industry oriented inputs, practical training and thus facilitate students to develop essential skills and knowledge to make them more employable. The institute's vision encompasses overall development of the professionals who would become the torchbearers of financial services revolution in India. The college aims to create a benchmark by delivering excellence in education and creating future leaders in the financial services marketplace. Here, the intellectual bandwidth of the student is upgraded by appropriate industry integrated programs. ICFP in Mumbai has an added advantage as the students are made to visit financial companies and stock exchanges for practical exposure. ICFP has initiated an entirely new platform for disseminating education in unique discipline of Financial Services to produce specialists who will offer financial solutions of International Standards to consumers in India for meeting financial goals of their organization. The management team is assisted by Advisory Board incorporating of leading industry experts in Banking, Management, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Capital Markets, Financial Planning. ICFP offers unique Industry-integrated course with rich content based on the analysis of job requirements. ICFP at Mumbai also forms various research clubs, case study learning, role plays to enhance students overall personality, interpersonal & presentation skills and corporate knowledge.
Awards & Rankings
1. ICoFP was awarded for its “Best post-graduate program in finance-risk management by The Week Magazine on May 30, 2009
2. PG Diploma in Financial Planning offered by the ICoFP was ranked 2nd amongst the 'best finance courses in India' by India Today Aspire Magazine in June, 2007
3. Institute was awarded as “Best finance college” by Business Sphere Magazine 2008-09
4. PG Diploma in Securities Analysis and Trading offered by the ICoFP was ranked 3rd amongst 'the best finance courses in India' by India Today Aspire Magazine in June, 2007.
5. Featured as India’s leading business school by Dun & Bradstreet.
Contact Details of International College of Financial Planning, Mumbai
Address:C/O Kiran Devi Saraf Institute of Complete Learning (KSICL), 3RD Floor, R S Campus, Opposite Bajaj Hall, S V Road, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400064
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place