About Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering
The Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering is a unit of Jayanti Aviation Pvt. Ltd. registered under the Companies Act. 1956 on 09 June 1998. IIAE is a co-educational institute which was established to serve culturally diversed students from across the continent motivated towards the career in aviation. The teaching and training programme is planned in traditional setting of intense campus learning. IIAE is now an undisputed leader in Aircraft Maintenance and Aeronautical education in India. The curriculum of IIAE covers the guidelines and regulatory requirements of Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) and International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) through its massive infrastructure, specialized training aids, smart class rooms, well equipped Laboratory, Workshops and Heavy Aircrafts. The Institute is actively participating in extensive research and development in order to satisfy the diverse need of Aviation Industries especially Airlines, General Aviation and MRO (Maintenance Repair and Overhaul) facility in India. The training programme of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is fully approved by Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India which provide numerous avenues and enormous opportunities to young individuals who opt for this profession. The quality training, the most modern technical infrastructure and highly experienced faculty has been put together to produce finest trained technical professionals to share the demand of fast growing aviation in India.
Awards & Rankings
- Received best infrastructure award among the best colleges in North India.
Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering Vision and Mission
Mission And Vision
The main objective of IIAE is to provide a comprehensive education to prepare individual for productive careers and responsible citizenship with special emphasis on the need of Aviation, Aerospace Engineering and related field. To achieve this target, the Insitute has planned to dedicate itself in the following
- To offer Aircraft Maintenance Engineering program to prepare a students for immediate productivity and career growth while providing a broad based education with emphasis on communication and analytical skills in the field of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- To emphasis academic excellence in the teaching of all courses and program. To recruit and develop excellent faculty and staff to pursue research and creative activities that maintain and extend knowledge in Aviation, Aerospace and related disciplines.
- To promote ethical and responsible behavior amongst its students on local national and international aviation and aerospace communities.
- To support each a student's personal development by encouraging participation in program and services that offers opportunity for enhanced physical, physiological, social and spiritual growth and by complementing to the development of well rounded individual prepared for personal and professional success.
Welcome to IIAE the top ranking Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Institute in India where we all share the passion for aviation and produce the skill which supports Indian aviation industries to keep it's flying machines safe and sound in the air.
IIAE history, legacy and reputation date backs almost over two decades. We pride oversells on being emerged as leader in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aviation Education. which is provided through our campus at sonepat, Haryana. We recognize the primary importance of our academic mission to creating technically sound and matured professionals through highly innovative and systematic learning.
IIAE is dedicated to educate services, knowledge, discovery and place of the debate of scientific, technology and social issues. We are also committed to excellent teaching that reflected creative through and innovation which provide our students technical knowledge and working experience on live aircraft to fulfill their professional objects.
IIAE is a dynamic institution which is constantly evolving to keep pace with the global development in aviation. I welcome you to our existing institute to add wings to your career in aviation with IIAE experience.
Mr. Ajay Kumar
IIAE history, legacy and reputation date backs almost over two decades. We pride over selves on being emerged as leader in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering & Aeronautical Engineering.
We already have students from south Asia & Africa. We recognize the primary importance of our international student’s safety & security. We are also committed for safety, security & excellence teaching that reflects creative thoughts and innovation. IIAE is a dynamic institution which is constantly evolving to keep pace with the global development in aviation.
- Academic excellence: IIAE offers Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Programme, which is approved by “Directorate General of Civil Aviation” Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India cover the both Mechanical & Avionics stream. IIAE is consistently rated at the top of international league tables for the quality of our teaching, research and offer AME courses.
- Teaching: IIAE has developed most modern teaching and training infrastructure. IIAE has developed highly equipped workshop and laboratories which are capable of imparting practical training of different aircraft systems, power plants, avionics system, at various levels of training to determine that an individual has gone through an interesting and well designed training program.
- Support:Our extensive system of welfare and support means that your individual needs can be recognized and met. As a result, we consistently have one of the highest student retention rates in the India. In order to support your studies, you have access to wide-ranging learning resources and up-to-date facilities, including libraries, labs & live aircrafts.
- Careers: According to new aviation policy India is on the threshold of becoming third largest aviation market in the world after US & China requiring thousands of professionals & Aircraft Maintenance Engineers. As per this policy fore cast it is expected that the passenger growth in India will go to 300 Million from 80 Million today in next 5 years time. IIAE has braced itself to produce high quality and skilled Aircraft Maintenances Engineers and technicians to meet this huge demand which expected to be in excess of 3.3 Laces AMEs.
Contact Details of Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering, Sonipat
Address:PMCE Campus, Kami Road, Sonipat,(Delhi-Ncr), Haryana- 131001.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place