About KIET School Of Engineering
Krishna Institute of Engineering & Technology (KIET) was established in 1998 by Krishna Charitable Society at Ghaziabad, U.P. It is located at Ghaziabad – Meerut Road. The Institute now has 5600 students on its rolls in 2016-17: a substantial growth in 20 years to meet the need of quality technical education in U.P., as also to ensure their overall growth as responsible professionals and global citizens. “Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.” These words adequately represent the functioning of KIET Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad. The institute has gained a distinct image as an outstanding educational colossal among technical institutions of Uttar Pradesh, due to its inclination towards innovative and skill-based education. Their consistent belief in 'Achieving High' is aptly reflected in their academics, extracurricular activities and placements. The success of their belief is clearly brought out in the plethora of Education Excellence Awards bagged by the institute. KIET has been adjudged No.1 in the 'Result Analysis 2016-17', published by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (formerly UPTU), for the students of B.Tech (I Year), MBA as well as B.Pharma. The institute has been accredited by NAAC with Grade 'A' and its programmes (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, ME) are NBA accredited. KIET has earned a vital position in the Overall Rank Band of 151-200 for Engineering discipline amongst 1007 Engineering Institutions and in the Rank band of 51-75 for Management discipline from among 542 Management Institutions in National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) - India Ranking 2017 by MHRD, Govt. of India on the basis of excellence in teaching, learning, research and innovation. KIET is the only private institute in the state of Uttar Pradesh, to have been included in the Overall Rank Band of NIRF-India Ranking 2017. KIET has pioneered technical, pharmaceutical & management courses. It is an approved Research Centre of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow and offers PhD programmes in selected streams. The industry-academia connect enriches the hands-on experience of the students while studying.
Awards & Rankings
- Best CSI Student Branch Award awarded by CSI Ghaziabad Chapter in 2nd CSI IT Excellence Awards 2016.
- Ranked at # 1 among Pvt. Engg. Colleges of U.P. for Innovation & Incubation- Dialogue India Academic Award Ceremony 2016.
- Ranked at 5 th (State ranking) among private engineering colleges and at 56 th rank (National ranking) among India’s Top 100 Private. Engineering Colleges - EW India Private Engineering Colleges Rankings 2016.
- Campus Swacchata Award 2016 - eduINDIA summit.
- Accredited by NAAC with Grade “A” for 5 years w.e.f May,2016.
- NBA Accredited Courses (EN,ME,CSE,IT,ECE) - Reaccredited for the third time.
- UPTU Academic Excellence Award - (B.Tech. & MBA).
- UPTU Academic Excellence Award - (B.Pharm - Only Institute in U.P.).
- Technical Business Incubator (TBI) - Approved by NSTEDB, DST, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India (Entrepreneurship Development initiatives through TBI-KIET).
- KIET has been designated as University Research Center for CSE, EN and Pharmacy discipline.
- NIRF-2017 - Overall Ranking (151-200) ; Engineering (151-200) and Management (51-75) rank band.
- AKTU result (2016-17) - KIET tops in the results Odd Sem 2016-17 (B.Tech first year in terms of Semester Grade Point Average (SGPA).
- KIET has been recognised as the "Best Regional CSI Student Branch" among seven North Indian States in recognition of our contribution to CSI activities for the year 2015-16.
- KIET has been awarded with “Campus Preparedness Award 2015” for meeting out the Goals & Challenges of Institutional Advancement amidst Emerging Global Trends in Higher Education in an award function on 2nd Apr’15 (by Engineering Watch).
- KIET has received “Best IT project by students” awarded by RICOH (a Japanese Company) on 10 th Apr’15 at Radisson Hotel, Noida. Only 7 colleges from North India have recognized for different categories by expert panel of RICOH.
- Ranked as No.1 for Best Management College and No.2 for Best Engineering college in UPTU by Dialogue India in an award function , Delhi (20 Jun' 15).
- KIET was the host institution for Virtual round of SAENIS efficycle 2015. 92 colleges including the Team Incredible participated in the event held at KIET. (4-5 Jul’15).
- KIET ranked at 91st among 700+ engineering colleges across India in EDU -RAND Engineering College Ranking 2015.
- Established NPTEL -Local chapter at KIET.
- Empanelled by AICTE for PMKVY skill upgradation programme in areas of welding technician and field technician refrigeration.
- SAE-KIET Collegiate Club was awarded 1st Prize for Best Collegiate Club in northern INDIA by the Governing Council of SAE INDIA at the SAE Presidential Meet held at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIID). Award was given by Dr. Dan Hancock, President SAE International.
KIET School Of Engineering Vision and Mission
To achieve excellence in technical education and create competent professionals for Industry & Socio-economic development to meet National and International needs.
To achieve academic excellence in technical education through innovative teaching-learning process.
To provide strong fundamental & conceptual knowledge with essential skills to meet current and future needs.
To build strong industry academia connect through industrial & socially relevant projects.
To inculcate right human values and professional ethics.
It gives me immense pleasure in welcoming, on behalf of the KIET Group of Institutions. Congratulations on joining the KIET family. Over the years, the KIET has evolved to reach and hold a unique position of pride in the technical education by consistently creating competent professionals. We teach students the theories and concepts with a culture of inquisitiveness and use multiple methods to impart the required knowledge and develop the skills and attitudes through lectures, simulations, industrial visits, case studies and hobby clubs. At KIET, students become immersed in its culture of rigorous analysis and the process of learning will enable and encourage the students to challenge conventional wisdom and come up with innovative solutions to Industry and society. As you can perhaps visualize KIET is an exciting place to be in for Students and faculty. I invite you to navigate through our website to learn more about the institute and its activities.
(Dr. J. Girish)
Ph. D. (IIT, Kharagpur)
Contact Details of KIET School Of Engineering, Ghaziabad
Contact No:+91-1232-227980 , +91-9999706365 , +91-9873196050
Address:13 KM Stone, Ghaziabad-Meerut Road, P.Box-02, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India- 201206
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place