About Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering
Lakireddy Balireddy College of Engineering was founded through Lakireddy Balireddy charitable trust in 1998 by a philanthropic NRI Sri Lakireddy Balireddy, an Engineer by study and a reputable entrepreneur by vocation. Since its inception it aims at value-based technical excellence, ultimately focusing on the development of the area. It started off with the total intake of 180 students and with four branches of B.Tech, namely ECE, CSE, EEE and Mechanical Engineering. In about one and a half decade of its academic saga, the college grew big in size and strength crowning its glory with invaluable accomplishments of its faculty and students.
Lakireddy Balireddy College of Engineering is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified institution, approved by AICTE, Accredited by National Assesment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with 'A' Grade and National Board of Accreditation (NBA). It has spacious campus spread over 60 acres, of serene and natural surroundings with plenty of greenery in Mylavaram, Krishna District. It has sufficient infrastructure with an administration block of 60,000 sq.ft. It facilitates AC Auditorium, AC Conference- room, well equipped laboratories, free internet with 230 Mbps leased line, a world class Library server with 4.5 tb back up area, an extension counter of Central Bank of India, H.T.Power supply two generator sets of capacity 375 kva, a new generator of capacity 250 kva is purchased, excellent canteen to cater to the needs of students and staff.
The promoters of the LBRCE started the college with a vision to empower the students to become technologically vibrant, innovative and emotionally matured and to train them to face challenges of quality conscious globalised world economy. They are socially conscious and continuously responding to the needs and requirements of this region and society involving in lot of charitable activities to uplift this region, to help the needy poor through the LBRC Trust. This major objectives are to promote educational facilities by establishing schools and colleges in the region, help the poor, improve the health standards by providing safe drinking water, organize free medical aid, undertake developmental action in the village by providing roads, community halls, bus shelters, parks etc., to providing financial help to the needy merit students by way of scholarships, to promote games and sports activities in the region. Several crores of rupees have already been spent by the promoters of LBRCE towards above charitable activities.
The College got Autonomous status by UGC. We have 8 UG Courses (EEE,ECE,EIE,CSE,IT,Mechanical,AeroSpace & Civil Engineering) and 8 PG Courses (MCA,MBA, M.Tech(CSE),M.Tech(Systems & Signal Processing),M.Tech(Software Engineering),M.Tech(Thermal Engineering), M.Tech(Power Electronics & Drives) & M.Tech(VLSI & Embedded Systems). Several highly qualified and experienced quality faculty have been inducted already.
The CGT (Center for Career Guidance&Training) and Placement department is full fledged headed by a true Professional and full time faculty imparting soft skills. The College is aiming to achieve 100% placement this academic year. It has tied up with several public sector and Multinational Companies.
Awards & Rankings
- LBRCE selected by UGC as College with Potential for Excellence (CPE) scheme.
- LBRCE got AAA+ Rating in India's Best Engineering Colleges by Careers360.
- UGC extends Autonomous Status to LBRCE for a period of 6 years. i.e. from 2016-17 to 2021-22 A.Y.
- The Govt. of Andhra Pradesh awarded 'A' Grade to LBRCE.
- NBA has accorded Re-Accreditation(Under Tier-I) to 3 of our UG Programs i.e ECE, EEE& MECH.
- LBRCE is recognized as One of the Best 100 Engineering Colleges in India by a leading technical magazine of New Delhi "Engineering Watch".
Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering Vision and Mission
To empower the students to become technologically vibrant, innovative and emotionally matured and to train them to face the challenges of the quality conscious globalized world economy.
- To provide an environment most conducive to learning and to create a stimulating intellectual atmosphere on the campus.
- To achieve Academic Excellence.
- To ensure a holistic development of personality.
- To spread education to rural areas.
- To establish partnership between Institution & Industry.
- Multiple accreditations & distinctions – NAAC ‘A’ Grade, NBA, ISO 9001:2008, Autonomy by UGC
- Selected by UGC as College with Potential for Excellence (CPE)
- Recognized inTop100 colleges by EDURand, New Delhi
- R&D ecosystem with more than 100 publications by faculty every year
- 18 research projects worth Rs.5crores funded by UGC, AICTE & DST etc.
- Excellent Academic Results by students
- Enviable Placement Record-Maximum Placements in the Region
- Large pool of highly qualified and experienced faculty incl.45 Doctorates
- Highly preferred by Top rankers in EAMCET/ECET/ICET/PGECET/GATE
- Focus on career enhancement through Centre for Career Guidance and Training
- State-of-the-art Laboratories with latest technology up gradations & Advanced R&D Laboratories with Industry collaboration
- Wi-fi enabled campus@ 230Mbps
- Smart Campus developed by TCSiON Education solution
- Ragging-free Campus
- World-class amenities including modern Library, well-furnished Hostels, hygienic and affordable Cafeteria
- Focus on Sports with modern Gymnasium, outdoor & indoor sports complex and qualified trainers
Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering News
Contact Details of Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering, Krishna
Contact No:+91-8659 - 222933 , +91-8659 - 222934 , +91-8659 - 223936 , +91-8659 - 223937 , +91-7386349999
Address:L.B.Reddy Nagar , Mylavaram, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, India - 521230
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place