About Maharana Pratap Engineering College
Maharana Pratap Engineering College, approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Gautam Buddha Technical University, Lucknow, was established in the year 1999. The College campus is spread over 50 acres of land located near Mandhana on G.T. Road, 3 km from I.I.T., Kanpur. The College offers graduate and undergraduate programmes. All the departments of the college are well equipped to make the students aware of the latest developments in their respective fields. At MPEC, emphasis is given to not just academic performance but also to personality development. Students are encouraged to be active members of committees like the Cultural Committee, Sports Committee, Green & Clean Committee, Training & Placement Committee etc. in order to bring out their inherent potential. The College motivates students to achieve success in the institute's environment, promotes opportunities for knowledge, skill and attitude development. The institute has more interaction with the corporate world than any other institution. It acts as an interface between the students, faculty and the corporate world to initiate continuous interaction with the industry, sharing industry experience, understanding industry needs and providing the required support to the corporate world. The college arranges for company and plant visits, guest lectures from eminent personalities, workshops, seminars, job fairs, internships, etc. for the academic and technical growth of the students. The college is committed to providing quality and holistic education to its students to ensure a brighter tomorrow for them and them and the society.
Awards & Rankings
- Ranked 34th amongst Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India by SiliconIndia.
- Ranked 69th by DataQuest Amongst Engineering Colleges in India.
Maharana Pratap Engineering College Vision and Mission
To become an Institution with global outreach capable of utilizing maximum potential of students by adding value to innovate and act as agent of change with conscious concerns for social responsibility.
- I take this opportunity to present the students of MPGI. We have left no stone unturned in making our students Industry ready. In current scenario, every organization is vouching for self-driven, passionate individual having clear focus in line with mission and vision of the organization.
- In MPGI, The technical inputs given to students are well supported by an array of well structured assignments and projects. To aid our technical education, MPGI has taken initiative to hold the technical seminars with IIT professors who deliver insightful talks on various technical topics.
- We have also tied up with certain leading corporate to provide live projects to our students to get hands-on exposure. Students are also encouraged to work in groups and to make presentation on various technical and general topics. The most fascinating part of these presentations is the discussion that students and faculty brings to the table. Sometimes these deliberations do last for hours and hours.
- Moreover we conduct regular academic audits, faculty development programs to ensure the quality and effective delivery. We have spent considerable amount of time and energy in moulding and equipping our students with right skill set and attitude to survive in the fast changing complex business environment. I am sending my students as change agents who not only deliver their professional commitments but also fulfill their social responsibility.
In recent years, Maharana Pratap Group of Institutions has proved its worth and has emerged out to be the finest educational hub in the country offering state-ofthe-art infrastructure and world class education to a multi ethnic and multi cultural group of students at its institutions located at Kanpur, Lucknow, New Delhi and Jaipur. At MPGI, education is designed to empower you to earn yourself a profession, a career, and your edge. With this pledge, MPGI strives to make studying an enriching experience for its students. MPGI is a con?uence of competent faculty eager to deliver, innovative pedagogy, industry oriented curricula, world class infrastructure and high-tech environment. We are constantly evolving our pedagogy and curricula to meet the needs of the industry. .
Our Strategic Objectives include :
- Learning with understanding
- Establishing accountable excellence in all ?elds of academics and research
- Retaining a distinguished faculty with high academic credentials and talent
- Offering students world-class education and research opportunities at affordable cost that enhances their knowledge and skills
- Developing the holistic personality of students to hone their employability skills
- Forging academic and research alliances nationally and internationally
- Ensuring a ?exible and sustainable environment that fosters life-long learning for faculty, staff and students
Contact Details of Maharana Pratap Engineering College, Kanpur
Address:Bithoor Rd, Bekunthdam, Mandhana, Hardaypur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208017, India
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place