About Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management
RCOEM was established in 1984 by Shri Ramdeobaba Sarvajanik Samiti (SRSS), a trust which has been involved in community service for over four decades. 31 years of existence has helped RCOEM grow deep roots and establish a strong foundation in technical education. Journey of a student in this institute has always involved comprehensive knowledge building from practical skills, theoretical knowledge to personality development, which has given them a head-start in their career.
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management Vision and Mission
- Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management envisages the institute par excellence, providing world class technical and management education.
- To impart quality education in the field of Engineering and Management and to foster mutually beneficial relationship with industries to create an intellectually stimulating environment for learning, research and for promoting professional and ethical values.
Quality Policy :
- Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management is committed to achieve exemplary standards in Engineering and Management Education.
- We aim at continuous improvement of all processes and will strive to provide an environment conducive to the pursuit of knowledge and overall personality development.
- We encourage all to adhere to the highest ethical standards and professional integrity and aim to enhance the satisfaction level of all stakeholders.
- RCOEM ranked 86 amongst all Engineering Colleges of India as per National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), MHRD, Government of India.
- Established in 1984, one of the oldest institutes of the central India.
- Approved Autonomous status By UGC as well as by RTM Nagpur University From 2011-2012 to 2016-2017
- Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to Nagpur University, Nagpur.
- Most sought after Technical Institute in Central India.
- RCOEM has been awarded “A” Grade by NAAC for a period of 5 years from Dec,2014
- Departments are accredited by NBA, some program earned NBA-tier I accreditation for five years.
- RCOEM ranked 58 in Outlook's India's Best Professional Colleges 2016 Survey.
- Ramdeobaba Environmental Engineering Forum (REEF) of RCOEM is the recipient of Earthian Award-2015.
- RCOEM has earned the distinction of having highest placements in Maharashtra.
- MOUs with Universities of International repute of USA, UK and Australia.
- MOUs with 30 industries, provide consultancy to various industries including WCL, MOIL, HINDALCO, Indorama, MahaGenco, M&M etc.
- RCOEM was selected as the top institution in Maharashtra by RGSTC for the implementation of scheme of Technology Information, Forecasting, and Assessment Council (TIFAC), by Rajiv Gandhi Science and Technology Commission (RGSTC), Government of Maharashtra.
- Implementing Vishvesharaya PhD Scheme of Department of Electronics and Information Technology(DeitY).
- Institute level Admissions (Management quota) on merit and transparent basis.
- Experienced, Qualified and Dedicated faculties, PhD awarded: 88, PhD submitted: 14.
- Many faculty members have brought laurels to the institute by way of awards, honours and prizes at National and International level.
- The faculty members have approx. 1100 publications in national and international conferences/journals.
- RCOEM has 19 patents (15 filed and 04 awarded).
- RCOEM compete with the likes of IITs and top government and non-government educational institutions as well as well-established consultancy firms of India to attain this milestone.
- RCOEM students excel in competitive examinations like CAT, GRE, GMAT, CET, GATE, etc.
- Over 500 students have done or are doing their MS from prestigious institutes in USA and UK.
- Students after graduation have been admitted to reputed institutions as IIT's, IISc-Bangalore, BITS-Pilani, VJTI and various Regional Engineeing Colleges.
- Former students have been selected in Civil Services, Engineering Services, etc.
- Well Placed Alumni. Strong tie with Alumni. The alumni association is giving scholarship to bright students in addition to Tuition fee Waiver scheme of Institute. Association also donates technical education aid.
- RCOEM selected as Knowledge Management Partner Institution (KMPI) of Consultancy Development Centre (CDC), DSIR (Dept of Scientific and Industrial Research), Government of India under the programme “Building Capacities for Consultancy Development and Knowledge Management with Partner Institution”.
- RCOEM has received grants from various Government agencies such as Department of Science & Technology (DST), Department of Information Technology (DIT), AICTE etc. for conducting research activities.
- Vibrant Entrepreneurship Development Cell (OASIS) and Business Incubation Centre (First Step)
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management News
Contact Details of Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur
Address:Ramdeo Tekdi, Gittikhadan, Katol Road, Nagpur - 440 013 ,Maharashtra.(India)
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place