Established in 1980, TAPMI is the only 1 of 5 B-schools in India and 5% of the top business schools worldwide to have been accredited with the illustrious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation, the oldest and toughest accreditation in the world of business education.
Takes pride in the academic rigor and relevance practiced at TAPMI.Imbibe thorough business knowledge in students, making them business ready right from the first day. They also believe in the power of experiential learning, one of the pillars of education at TAPMI. Every element in our action based and outcome centric curriculum is geared towards teaching students through real experiences. Case study based teaching lessons, simulation games, Management in Practice (MIP), Brandscan and our Exchange Programs are a few engagements that take students beyond the four walls of the classroom and instill leadership qualities that in turn enable the students to tackle business challenges head-on.
Named after , Mr. T.A. Pai, TAPMI was established with a vision of creating responsible business leaders, leaders who dream and achieve but with a resolve to make a difference. This is what they seek to create.
TAPMI is not just a B-school, it is center of business excellence with 27 years of experience in academics, research and Executive Education.Seek to promote and raise the standard of finance and management research in the country with their Banking and Finance Center and the Ph.D. program. TAPMI’s Executive Education course was introduced with the aim to improve management practice in the industry. It enables existing managers to develop capabilities to transform themselves and their companies.
Why join TAPMI
- TAPMI is the first and only AICTE-approved B-school in India to receive the AACSB accreditation
- CRISIL Business School Grading has rated TAPMI with an “A***” grading in their national as well as state level Grading of Management Educational Institutions in the country
- A rich pool of over 3000 alumni occupying key leadership positions in various industries across the globe
- Evolving curriculum along with Outcome-Based Learning (OBL) as the engine of course delivery
- Diversity in learning ensured by a healthy gender ratio, representation from across India and students from varied backgrounds, bringing with them experience from a spectrum of industries
- Highly qualified faculty with rich industry experience and strong research credentials
TAPMI Vision and Mission
To excel in post-graduate management education, research and practice Means:
By nurturing and developing global wealth creators and leaders.
By continually benchmarking ourselves against the best in class institutions.
By fostering continuous learning and reflection, achievement orientation, creative interdependence and respect for diversity.
Holistic concern for ethics, environment and society.
Awards & Rankings
- TAPMI’s victory at the ‘Innovative Bschool Awards’. TAPMI has won maximum awards, totally 6 in number. They are:
Overall CSR Award
Best Assessment Tool for Measuring Skills
Best B-School with Innovative Marketing to the Target Segment
Best Student in Management school
B-School Leadership Award
Visionary Leadership Award
- TAPMI has received 4 awards in 22nd Business School Affaire & Dewang Mehta Business School Awards held at Mumbai.
B-School Leadership Award
Business School with Best Acadc Input (Syllabus) in Finance
Business School with Best Academic Input (Syllabus) in Marketinemig
Best Placement Brochure
- TAPMI honoured with SILVER AWARD by DR. SUBRAMANIAN SWAMY at the 5th Indian Management Conclave, AUGUST 2014.
- TAPMI was awarded, Business School with Best Industry Interface at the Hindustan Unilever- BSA- Dewang Mehta Business School Awards held in Mumbai on October 23, 2013.
- TAPMI received GOLD AWARD for the presentation on Assurance of Learning (AoL) made at the 4th Indian Management Conclave organised by MBAUniverse during August 02-03, 2013 at New Delhi. The prizes were given away by Honorable Minister of State for HRD, Dr. Shashi Tharoor. The Presentation was on the Theme 3- Improving Core Product: Innovations in Curriculum Delivery.
- TAPMI, Manipal received the ASSOCHAM NATIONAL EDUCATION EXCELLENCE AWARD 2013 held at Hotel Imperial, Janpath, New Delhi on April 09, 2013, for the Best Business School in the South Region. The Award was handed over by the Honorable Union Minister for Human Resource Development, Government of India, Dr. M Mangapati Pallam Raju.
TAPMI received 4 Awards at a function held in Delhi on January 21, 2013. The Event was organised by MBA by Choice- Discovery Education Media Pvt. Ltd.
The four awards are
B-school Leadership Award
Best B-school Award- South India
Best Director Award- South India (Dr. R C Natarajan)
Best Placement Head Award- All India (Dr. H S Srivatsa)
TAPMI has been selected for the Institutional Appreciation Award from AIMS International on January 07 in recognition of its outstanding contributions to AIMS International and Management Education.
Board of Governors
|Dr. Ramdas M Pai||Chancellor, Manipal University|
|Dr. Ranjan R Pai||Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, MEMG International India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Dr. Anil Menon||President, Smart+Connected Communities and Deputy Chief Globalization Officer, Cisco|
|Shri. Bhaskar Bhat||Managing Director, Titan Industries Limited|
|Dr. M S Valiathan||National Research Professor, Manipal University|
|Dr. H S Ballal||Pro Chancellor Manipal University|
|Shri. D A PrasannaShri||Chairman Manipal AcuNova Ltd, Bangalore|
|Dr. P D Shenoy||IAS (Retd) Former Labour Secretary (GOI) C-1/2, Tilak Lane New Delhi|
|Shri. Rajeev Jain||Chief Executive Officer Bajaj Finance Limited|
|Mr. Rajen Padukone||Group President, MEMG International India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore.|
|Shri. Ramesh Adige||Former President Corporate Affairs & Global Corporate Communications|
|Shri. Ananthakrishna||Non Executive Chairman Karnataka Bank Mangalore|
|Dr. H Vinod Bhat||Bhat Vice-Chancellor Manipal University|
|Dr. H Shantaram||Administrative Officer Academy of General Education Manipal|
|Prof. Gururaj H Kidiyoor||Director In-Charge TAPMI, Manipal|
|Dr. Simon George||Dean – Academics TAPMI, Manipal|
|Dr. Animesh Bahadur||Dean – Administration TAPMI, Manipal|
Management is a practitioner’s art. It is not inborn; it is learnt and nurtured. Management training is what you do to a person’s work skills, whereas management education is what you do to his/her mind. Management education at TAPMI is no different. It focuses on student’s minds, their thinking process, attitudes, values, aspirations, selfawareness, risk-bearing, tolerance to diversity, ability to get on with the mission under tremendous adversity, and so forth. It is this that distinguishes TAPMI from other business schools.
TAPMI believes that education that is devoid of values and of focus on culture is mechanistic and has no relevance to society. The students of TAPMI inculcate values through their day-to-day life, not through forceful compliance but by exposure to the consequences of their actions for themselves and for society. Structures and systems can go only a small way in this direction. Respect for cultural diversity and inculcation of values happen in the students over a period of two years at the campus, wherein they encounter the challenges of scarce resources, such as time and energy, of pressing and conflicting needs, such as project works and pre-class preparations, of fiercely competitive scenarios, such as academic performance, simulations, BrandScan and Atharva, of managing their budgets, both personal and that of the Institute, and of adjusting with those from diverse backgrounds, states, religions, castes and academics. They learn to manage themselves by practicing the art of management. This explains the actual theme of TAPMI’s learning culture: Management in Practice.
Dr. R. C. Natarajan
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place