About Hindu College of Pharmacy
Our vision is to develop knowledge society in the college with the latest Technology methods. We at Hindu College of Pharmacy endeavor to achieve utmost satisfaction by providing quality Pharmacy Education, Training, Research & Development. Our mission is to serve the needy students and give importance not only to merit but also to help back ward communities to face the regular challenges in the present society. The main task of the Hindu College of Pharmacy is to provide information and direction to students about career oriented programmes needed for full-fledged Pharmacy practice by having collaboration with industries and foreign universities. We also want to involve students to help community health programmes as a part of social responsibility.? Hindu College of Pharmacy (HCOP) was established in the year 1999, as per the norms of AICTE and PCI under the Chairmanship of Late Sri Madhavapeddi Radhakrishna Murthy, a renowned Advocate and Dr. Mannava Radhakrishna Murthy, a reputed Physician & Professor as its Secretary and Correspondent. The latter is presently the Chairman of the College and Sri Jupudi Rangaraju, a renowned Advocate of the city is the Secretary & Correspondent. HCOP is affiliated to Acharya Nagarjuna University and is located in the heart of the city in a sprawling 3 acre campus. The College is well equipped with state-of-art laboratories, library, girls hostel and canteen, apart from a sophisticated Animal House and herbal garden. Other salient features are a potentially dedicated Faculty, latest teaching methods, Intensive & Remedial Coaching, training for competitive examinations, air conditioned Seminar Hall, active Placement Cell, Industry-Institute Interaction Cell and facilities for Computer training, soft skills, personality development and extra and co-curricular activities.
Awards & Rankings
- HCOP had Organized National Seminar on “Role of Pharmacy Educational inScientific, Regulatory and Social frontiers” in association with Department of Pharmacy, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
- HCOP had organized Five days National level “PHARMA EXPO-2010” successfully.
- HCOP excels in GATE / GPAT Examination, in 2009 -28 students, 2010- 35 students and 2011- 42 Students were qualified in National level PG Entrance Test.
- In 2009- 4 students, 2010- 6 students and 2011 -12 Students of HCOP have seeked admission in Prestigious NIPER Institutions.
- Our HCOP students had bagged admissions in reputed Universities like BITS and Manipal under merit category.
- HCOP organizes Campus Interviews by reputed Pharmaceutical Companies like Appollo Pharmacy, Med Plus, Cipla, Hetero, Medical Solutions, Pharmex India etc.. and about 400 students were selected so far for employment since 5 years.
Hindu College of Pharmacy News
Contact Details of Hindu College of Pharmacy, Guntur
Contact No:0863 – 2221935
Address:Amaravathi Road, Guntur - 522002 (A.P)