Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- The admission to college is through the entrance test, Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Karnataka Government & Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka COMEDK. The students with meritorious ranking are considered for admissions.
- A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as specialization
- A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 45 % marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/ Computer science/ Electronic
Interested in this college?
- A pass in B E/ B.Tech or equivalent examination.
- A written test is conducted by the university for candidates and rank list is obtained. On the basis of which, the candidate will appear for admission carried out through single window counseling process.
- Candidates with valid GATE score will be given first preference for the seat selection in the counseling process, then university rank holders.
The Student should have done 10+2.
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore
Address:Shavige Malleshwara Hills , Kumaraswamy Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, India – 560078