Admission Open for session 2019
For Admission in B.Tech
Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology B.Tech Admission 2019
1. The candidate must possess a minimum qualification 10 + 2 (Intermediate ) with Mathematics ,Physics and Chemistry (MPC) as optional subjects
2. Candidates belonging to OC and BC must have secured 50% aggregate in 10 + 2 (Intermediate ) level and 45% in optional subjects(MPC)
3. Candidates belonging to Reserved Category, Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe must have secured 45% aggregate and 40% in optional subjects (MPC).
4. Candidate should also have qualified in Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by Government of Telengana.
5. The candidate must fulfill the criteria of Local /Non-local as per the Presidential order of 1963. To be recognized as local, the candidate must have studied for four Consecutive years in the state of Telangana from the Preceding academic year.
For Admission in M.Tech
Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology M.Tech Admission 2019
The candidate should have passed B.E. with relevant stream.
Interested in this college?
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
Address:Mount Pleasant, 8-2-249, Road No. 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India- 500034