Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2020.
OPJU B.Tech Eligibilty Criteria
- At least 50% marks in Higher Secondary (Class XII) with sciences Subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Language Subjects) .
- A relaxation of 5% marks in class XII will be made for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Performance in JEE Mains and/or Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test (CGPET).
OPJU M.Tech Eligibilty Criteria
- M.Tech. in Material Science and Technology: B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Chemical/ Production/ Industrial (or) M.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry/Material Science/Nano Science and Technology) with minimum aggregate of 50%.
- A relaxation of 5% marks in Graduation will be made for ST/SC candidates
- Desirable: A valid GATE score in above disciplines.
- Provisional admission will be given to students who are awaiting results - based on past performance.
- Candidates may also be required to produce letter(s) of recommendation from their previous teachers.
- General: These are full-time programs and will require students to dedicate themselves completely to the taught and research schedule. It is advisable for students to stay on campus in hostels which will also facilitate them in taking up assistantship opportunities. M. Tech. students will be given single room accommodation subject to availability.
Interested in this college?
OPJU BBA Eligibilty Criteria
- At least 50% marks in Class XII (10+2 examination) or equivalent
- A relaxation of 5% marks in class XII will be made for SC/ST.
OPJU MBA Eligibilty Criteria
- At least 3-years Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Valid CAT/CMAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA score preferred
- A relaxation of 5% marks in class XII will be made for SC/ST candidates.
Admission Open 2019
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of OP Jindal University, Raigarh
Address:Punjipathra, Raigarh, (C.G.) PIN: 496109