Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- For the purpose of admission, a candidate shall have appeared in the Common Management Admission Test (C-MAT) conducted by AICTE.
- To appear in the Common Management Admission Test (C-MAT), a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with minimum of 50% marks (45% marks in case of Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes candidates).
- Final year graduation students can also appear in the Common Management Admission Test (C-MAT).
- A candidate who has appeared in the final year of Bachelor’s Degree examination shall also be eligible to appear in the Common Management Admission Test (C-MAT) provided that he shall have passed the qualifying examination with 50% marks (45% marks in case of Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes candidates) at the time of admission.
- For admission to this course, a student should have passed 12th standard (or equivalent) examination and obtained at least 45% (40% marks for reserved category students).
- Admission taken at the first year shall be admission to “5 year dual degree course” and he/she will not be required to take re-admission at any stage of the course unless he/she discontinues the course after 3rd year.
Interested in this college?
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of S. V. Institute of Management, Gandhinagar
Contact No:+91 2764-262-225 , +91 848-892-9394
Address:S V Campus, B/H Railway Station, Kadi – 382 715, Mehsana, Gujarat, India