Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2020.
SCOP B.Pharm Eligibilty Criteria
To be eligible for admission to first year Degree in Pharmacy, the candidate should have passed:
- H.S.C. (Std. XII) of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects such as English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics.
- And secured minimum 45% marks (40% for backward class candidates) from Maharashtra in the subjects such as English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics taken together and passed in the same seating.
SCOP M.Pharm Eligibilty Criteria
The eligibility criteria for admission to the M.Pharm.courses are as under:
- The candidate, who has passed the examination for the degree of B.Pharm.of University of Pune or any other statutory University, recognized as equivalent there to by this University, with at least 55% marks for open category (50% for reserved category) and vaild MAH-MPH-CET will be eligible for admission to master of Pharmacy course.
Interested in this college?
SCOP Pharm.D Eligibilty Criteria
To be eligible for admission to first year Diplomat in Pharmacy the candidate should have passed any one of the following examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics subjects opted.
- H.S.C. (Std. XII) of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Affiliated to University of Pune.
- Intermediate examination in Science.
- Pre-Degree examination or any other qualification approved by Pharmacy council of India as equivalent to any other above examination.
Top 10 Pharmacy Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Siddhant College of pharmacy, Pune
Address:Talegaon – Chakan Road, A/P-Sudumbare, Tal-Maval, Dist-Pune Pin- 412109