Admission Open for session 2019
For Admission in M.Tech
The Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies M.Tech Admission 2019
Passed graduation in B.E./ B.Tech. (Mechanical Engg./ Mechanical & Automation Engg.), Naval Architecture with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English at 10/ 10+2/ Degree exam conducted by a recognized board/ university.
For Admission in Certificate
The Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies Certificate Admission 2019
- Pass in 10+2 examination from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) with not less than 60% marks in PCM. (Students who have appeared for 10+2 examination, waiting for results can also apply & qualify for admission subject to their securing 60% marks in PCM); or
- Pass in B. Sc. With Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with not less than 50% marks in final year from a recognized university. Physics should be an individual subject in one of the years in B. Sc provided that the candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized University; or
- Great opportunity to students, who are present studying in 1st or 2nd year B.Sc. with 60% in PCM in Class 10+2' or
- B.E. /B.Tech degree from I.I.T. or from a college recognized by AICTE; and
- Minimum 50% in English subject as a separate subject, at either 10 or 10+2 Standard or in Degree, conducted by a recognized Board or University
Interested in this college?
Top 10 Vocational Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of The Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies, Pune
Address:54-56 Tungarli Village, Opposite Lagoona Resort, Next to Perfect Engineering Works, Lonavala, Maharashtra, India- 410403