Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Minimum 50% (in best 4 subjects) in CBSE, ICSE or equivalent accreditation in Class 12th of the Indian School System
- A candidate can either fill online application form or download it from the website and send the duly filled application form to the address mentioned on the form along with a draft of Rs. 1000 drawn in the favour of "Umak Educational Trust" payable at Gurgaon. Candidate can also obtain the application form from the Institute's Admission Office by depositing Rs.1000 in cash.
- Selection is based on written test and personal interview.
- Graduate with 50% marks in any stream from an Indian or a foreign university.
- A candidate can either fill online application form or download it from the website. The form can also be obtained from the Institute's Admission Office.
Interested in this college?
Class 12 of the Indian School System with minimum 50% (in best 4 subjects) in CBSE, ICSE or equivalent accreditation.
Test in English and General Awareness. Those with IELTS score of 6.0 or more are exempted from the English exam.
Selection is based on personal interview and written exam
Class 10 and above of the Indian School System in CBSE, ICSE or equivalent accreditation.
Selection is based on written test and personal interview
Graduation Degree in relevant subject area A minimum of 50% marks in 10th, 12th, and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
CGPA 2 years of post qualification executive work experience (including stipendiary / training period) is preferred
Top 10 Hotel Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Vedatya Institute, Gurgaon
Contact No:0124-4860800 , 1800 102 1103
Address:Vedatya Institute, Garhi Murli (Garhi Bazidpur),Sohna Road, Gurgaon-122102, Haryana