Al Azhar Training College
How to reach
Al Azhar Training College is situated at Perumpillichira P O, Thodupuzha, Idukki (Dist), Kerala 685605, India. in Idukki.
- 1 Years
- Languages / Arts / Literature
Al Azhar Training College - AATC
Having started to function in 2005, Al Azhar Training College (BEd), managed by Noorul Islam Trust, is recognised by the Government of Kerala, and affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam. The college offers Bachelor of Education programme to students interested in pursuing teaching as a career. B.Ed is the mandatory certification required for anyone keen on taking up teaching as a profession. Al Azhar Training College has competent faculty members, both well-experienced and highly qualified enough to equip the students to attain the professional heights they aspire for.The college, recognize by the National Council for Teacher Education, offers B Ed programmes in nine optional subjects such as English, Arabic, Mathematics, Natural Science, Social Science, Commerce, Hindi, Physical Science and Malayalam. Among the laboratories are the well-equipped Psychology Lab, Technology Lab, Natural Science Lab, Physical Science lab in addition to facility for work experience and SUPW.In today’s increasingly competitive and fast changing job market, the most valued attributes are sound domain competence, agility in converting learning opportunities, flexibility of approach and an ever-optimistic outlook on life.These virtues are fostered when students learn the art of connecting the dots by stretching themselves intellectually to the full, participate in competitions of different kinds inside and outside the campus and look eagerly forward to winning most of their bouts! The mantra of Stretch-Connect-Compete-Win is fostered in the campus of Al Azhar in all its activities, preparing students for the real world ahead of them! VISION:-To be the trendsetters in the field of education by imparting quality education and facilitating our students to be stand-outs through excellence and commitment
Why join Al Azhar Training College Thodupuzha
The College has Excellent infrastructure.
1 Type Courses Available
- 1 UG Courses
Al Azhar Training College Placements
Placement cell functions within the campus to help the students pass out of their respective courses with a job in hand. The placement cell takes care to organize different programmes to invoke the ability of the students such as soft skill training, personality development drills, mock interviews and group discussions at regular intervals. This helps the students to be ever-ready and confident enough to face any interview, within or outside the campus.
- CLASS ROOMS/LECTURE HALLS:-The spacious class rooms/lecture halls provide most conducive environment in the right ambiance for dynamic and focused learning. All class rooms/lecture halls are provided with comfortable seating facilities to enhance the learning experience and are equipped with modern teaching tools and audio-visual aids, to create the right professional environment for the students, irrespective of the course they are in.
- COMPUTING LABORATORIES:-The campus maintains highly specialized instructional computing labs with high speed internet access customized and specific for each institution within the group. The labs are monitored continuously by the on-site operators in case any assistance is needed. All the facilities are updated on regular basis. High speed wireless connectivity is also provided. In addition, threat management equipment is also a part of Internet facility.
- CONFERENCE:-We understand the true meaning of ‘Conference’. The conference hall is designed specifically to maximize effective learning & communication. The conference hall caters to a group of 5-30 persons. The Conference Hall is used mainly for meetings, special events and board meetings.
- LIBRARY:-The library with its modern collection of information resources and innovative information services plays a vital role in the intellectual pursuit of the academic community. Library holds a rich collection of printed as well as electronic resources which includes books, journals, audio-visual materials and e-journals to support teaching, research & consultancy activities of the Institute and help students understand changing business environment.
- CANTEEN:-The campus offers a well-appointed canteen, as large as 3000 sq ft in area, offering all kinds of cuisines available in Kerala. Easily accessible from everywhere, the canteen also has a cafeteria for light refreshments and snacks. Equipped with the most modern kitchen, furniture and electrical automatic cooking and storing facilities, to provide hot lunch, snacks and beverages to both students and to the staff members at reasonable rates. The canteen remains open on all working days.
- HOSTELS:-Separate hostels for boys and girls are provided within the campus. The design of the hostel rooms incorporates the latest ideas and time-tested concepts to enhance the natural lighting and ventilation inside the rooms. The open areas and wide corridors inside the building ensure the living comfort of the students. In addition, a separate space for indoor games, TV and reading rooms are also available within the hostels.
- TRANSPORTATION:-Each institute within the campus boasts of own transportation system. The transportation facilities are available from all the prime locations of Thodupuzha. With a sound fleet of luxury buses, the colleges are all set to extend this facility to various parts of the district, to meet the growing demands of the day scholars from the institutes.
Try our extensive database of FAQs or submit your own question...
Jack Sparrow Asked this 1 year, 9 months ago - India
Utsav mukherjee Asked this 11 months ago - India
Anonymous User Asked this 10 months ago - India