Amal Jyothi College of Engineering (AJCE) is situated in Kanjirappally in Kerala state of India. Established in 2001, it is accredited from NAAC, AICTE and it is affiliated to Dr.A.P.J Abdul Kalam University. Amal Jyothi College of Engineering AJCE, Kanjirappally offers 20 courses across 3 streams namely Engineering, Commerce / Banking, IT and across 4 degrees like B.Tech, M.Tech, M.C.A, B.E.. Amal Jyothi College of Engineering campus is spread over 60 Acres. Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Acad. Zone, ATM, Canteen, Hospital, Mess, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room, Placement, Sports are also there. Amal Jyothi College of Engineering accepts KEAM - BE/B.Tech for admission into Engineering courses
Area 60 Acres
Buit up area 108536 Acres
Sports Grounds 4
- Acad. Zone
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Fac.
Awards and Rankings
- ELVI MARIA EMMANUAL of 2009-13 batch was awarded the “GEM OF AJCE” in 2013.
- JEENU MATHAI of 2008-12 batch was awarded the “CROWN OF AJCE” in 2012.
- HMT gold medal for securing First Rank from the University ofCochin for B.Sc Engg.
- Dept. of Automobile Engg. won the best faculty award for the year 2010 from Amal Jyothi College of Engg.
- Department of Automobile Engineering received the best technical employee award in 2009 from Rocket Engineering Corporation Private Limited, Kolhapur for his services towards development of a new three wheeler.
AJCE Scholarships for B Tech students in 2016 by the Catholic Diocese of Kanjirappally (Applicable for all students – Management Quota and Govt. Quota, except those who are in any type of other schemes)
16 students who secure ranks within the first 1000 in Kerala Engineering Entrance (KEAM) will be provided full scholarship (they pay no fees) including free hostel accommodation by the Catholic Diocese of Kanjirappally to top ranking students as per allocation listed below.
Students who secure ranks within 8000 in KEAM 2016 need to pay a tuition fee of only Rs. 8,225/- per year – No refundable deposit. (same fees as Government engineering colleges) (NO Free hostel accommodation). Up to 42 such scholarships will be provided by the Catholic Diocese of Kanjirappally to top ranking students as per allocation listed below.
Students who are within rank 8000 in the Kerala Engineering entrance exam 2016 are encouraged to contact the college immediately on publication of the rank list, to avail this golden opportunity.
Scholarships to top students Below KEAM 1000 Rank Below KEAM 8000 Rank Fee to Pay No Fees (free hostel) Rs. 8,225/- per year Course Mng. seats Govt. seats Mng. seats Govt. seats Automobile Engineering 1 1 2 2 Civil Engineering 1 1 2 2 Chemical Engineering 2 Computer Science & Eng 1 1 2 2 Electronics & Com. Engineering 1 1 2 2 Electrical & Electronics Eng. 1 1 2 2 Information Technology 1 1 4 4 Mechanical Engineering 1 1 2 2 Metallurgy 1 1 4 4 TOTAL 8 8 20 22
- Department of Placement and Training caters for enhancing not only the employability skills of the passing out Amalites but also the overall development of their personality.
- The dept. organizes on campus and off campus recruitments and pre-placement training programmes through Aptitude tests, Group Discussions, Interviews and presentation skills in collaboration with the ...
Contact Details of Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirappally
Contact No:04828 305 555
Address:Kanjirapally - Erumely Rd, Koovappally, Kerala 686518
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place