Bournemouth University is situated in Poole in England state of United Kingdom. Established in 1992, it is accredited from ACU and it is affiliated to Bournemouth University. BU, Poole offers 12 courses across 7 streams namely Management, Commerce / Banking, Design, Law / Humanities, Hospitality / Aviation, IT, Mass Comm and across 8 degrees like B.A., B.Sc., LLB, M.B.A., M.I.B.Hostel facility is not available for its students.
Total Students 18000
Total Course 12
Awards and Rankings
- In 2012, they were awarded The Queen’s Anniversary Prize in recognition of contribution to world-leading excellence and pioneering development in computer animation.
- In 2013, they became the first UK university to receive ‘commended’ status for the quality of our learning opportunities.
- In 2015, they were recognised for achievement and commitment to tackling gender inequality in Higher Education with the Athena SWAN Bronze Award.
- Their EcoCampus Platinum Award is the highest accolade they can achieve that demonstrates excellence in sustainability. They are one of just 15 universities to hold this award alongside ISO14001 certification.
- They also hold the Matrix Standard for Library & Learning Support Service - the only such standalone service at a UK university to achieve accreditation.
- BU was awarded 'Fairtrade University' status in 2006; there are now over 170 Fairtrade Universities and Colleges in the UK, with many more working towards status and it demonstrates the detailed commitment we have made to promoting the consumption of Fairtrade products.
Contact Details of Bournemouth University, Poole
Contact No:44 (0)1202 524111
Address:Bournemouth University , Fern Barrow, Talbot Campus, Poole, Dorset, BH12 5BB, UK