The main University campus at GANGOH. The University is unmistakably modern in both appearance and outlook. As a completely purpose built development, the campus is more compact than most, with all major facilities easily accessible from a central parade. Laboratories and lecture theaters are all grouped around this area and are interspersed with accommodation blocks, creating a strong sense of social and academic community.
- Separate Girls and boys common rooms for first year students to prevent ragging.
- It is spread over 50 acres of lush green natural and pollution free healthy environment.
- 24 hours electricity and water supply.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls.
- Separate Gymnasium for boys and girls.
- Play grounds for outdoor games like cricket, football, Volleyball and basketball etc
- Bus facility for nearby places.
- Training and placement cell.
- Well established hospital in college campus.
- Auditorium for cultural activities and academic symposium.
- Established Herbal Garden.
There's wireless availability across almost all of the campus and our wireless hotspots and wi-fi zones offer true wireless access to services and the internet. This is in addition to providing fixed wired computers for students to use in labs and other access areas.
The development of campus facilities is ongoing. AVIPS has strategically enhanced its infrastructure and program modernization in a manner so as to provide an enabling environment to students, faculty and partners for accessing quality education, research, and technological innovations. It has also renovated, improved and given an overall facelift to the existing structures and facilities, infrastructural renewal to make them environment friendly, modern and with latest trends in ambience.