All the classrooms are well maintained and are spacious. College classrooms are well ventilated and well furnished. The classrooms are well spacious, air-conditioned, accommodated with audio-visual aids, rendering outstanding learning environment. College faculty members are well experienced and qualified. All classrooms are fully equipped with advance facilities. Classrooms are well spaced with facilities which enables students to interact with lecturers. Our classrooms are spacious, well ventilated.
- Acad. Zone
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Fac.
Students Activities & Clubs
‘A Healthy mind in a Healthy body’ – so goes the adage. The Health Club is home to an ultra modern gymnasium, 2000 square feet in plinth area, catering to the needs of the fitness enthusiasts. The staff and students are free to use the gymnasium, after class hours under the tutelage of professional trainers. The state-of-the-art equipments available include bench press, peck deck, bicep curl, lateral pulley and body twister machines.
- Santhom (Men’s) and Amala (Women’s) Hostels are meant for the students and staff of the Amal Jyothi College of Engineering.
- Hostel accommodation should be renewed every academic year, with relevant documents.
- Every student is expected to remain in class during college hours and no one may stay back in hostel without prior permission from the warden. In case the student has to stay back, necessary information may be given to Class Teacher as well. Students will also be required to attend any special programmes that may be arranged in the college outside college hours.
- Combined study is not encouraged in hostel rooms. Combined study may be permitted in the common study room. All residents are expected to remain in their own rooms without causing disturbance or annoyance to others. Prior written permission should be obtained for late night stay in library or laboratory
- It is extremely important that strict silence is observed during study time. Any activity which interferes with studies must be avoided at all times.
- Apart from the prescribed study time, “Silence hours” shall be observed from 8.45 pm to 6.00 am on all days. This is essential for maintaining a peaceful and quiet atmosphere conducive to study. Breach of this rule will be seriously viewed.
- Residents are not permitted to go to others’ rooms and disturb inmates. Any complaint in this regard will attract punishment
- Anti-ragging affidavit should be furnished by both parents and the students. ? Ragging in any form is banned inside and outside the campus. Strict action will be taken according to law in every such case. It should be noted that no leniency will be shown to offenders.
- Residents are not allowed to change rooms assigned unless specially permitted. No extra fittings are allowed inside hostel rooms. Everyone should take utmost care to keep the hostel rooms, toilets, furniture and surroundings clean and tidy in conformity with the high standards of hygiene and cleanliness maintained in the whole campus. There should be absolutely no litter within or outside rooms and dustbins that are available on each floor should be used.
- Every Tuesday is assigned for room cleaning.
- A very serious view will be taken if outsiders are allowed to use hostel rooms. Strict legal action will be initiated if outsiders are found within rooms.
- Water and Electricity should be used with utmost economy. Everyone must ensure that not even a single unit of energy is wasted. Lights and fans must be switched off before leaving room and water taps must be closed immediately after use.
- Resident are not permitted to repaint rooms or carry out alteration of any nature without the written permission of the warden
- Loss or damage to any hostel facility should be reported immediately to authorities.
- Students are advised to keep only a reasonable amount of cash as ATMs are available at very convenient locations and ornaments and other valuables also may be avoided as far as possible
- Each student is responsible for the safety of his or her belongings inside the room