The campus infrastructure ensures that you have what you need to work and play hard! The University boasts of a sprawling 14-acre Wi-Fi-enabled well-maintained, green campus. Besides well-lit, well-ventilated and fully-equipped lecture theatres and classrooms, the University has state-of-the-art computer and other laboratories, language labs, hotel management labs, a modern networked library, round-the-clock high-speed Internet access through a leased line, video conferencing facilities, a sports complex, a well-laid amphitheatre for cultural and other events, on-campus lockers, on-campus housing for boys and girls, a fleet of buses to cover transportation from major parts of Delhi, Gurgaon and Faridabad, a cafeteria, snack bars, kiosks, Café Coffee Day and other recreational facilities on the campus to enrich the overall educational experience of a student. Besides recreational facilities, the entertainment groups bring a variety of shows to the campus each year including reputed musicians and singers performing live on our campus. So come, make the best of student's campus experience.
Facilities like Banks, ATMs, Shopping Malls, and leading hospitals are available within two Km from the campus.
Emergency medical help and preliminary first aid are available on the campus in case of need. The doctor visits the Campus on Monday and Thursday every week. The doctor is also available at the hostels on Tuesdays and Fridays. The University urge everyone to take responsibility in providing a safe and healthy environment.
Area 14 Acres
Sports Grounds 2
Hostel Facility True
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
- video Call
Students Activities & Clubs
- Ansal University has state-of-the-art sports facilities for its students and faculty with a choice of playing for fun and health or training for serious competition. All the students are encouraged to participate in atleast one sports activity of their interest. Whether you want to improve your health, try a new activity, or train for competitive events, you can do it all here!
- The sports facilities includes a well-lit sports complex, comprising two tennis courts, one basketball court, two volleyball courts and cricket nets. In addition to this, a football ground that also serves as a cricket field also exists.
- Intra and inter college sports events are organized regularly. Coaches and instructors are available to train the aspirants in sports of their interest.
- Programs and events that showcase the many cultures, customs and celebrations are part of the University.
- Several programs for life skill development, team building, group discussion and role-plays are organized for students’ participation from time to time.
- The recreation facilities are top-notch. Our entertainment groups bring a variety of shows to campus each year which includes greatest musicians and singers performing live in our campus. So don’t sit on the sidelines. Come make the best of your campus experience!
- SPIC MACAY programs, Annual Cultural Festival, Festival celebrations, observing National Education Day and a Freshers’ and Farewell Party are among the regular annual features on campus adding to the vibrancy of the atmosphere.
- The Sushant School of Art and Architecture hosts the North Zone programme for the prestigious Annual Awards Program for Excellence in Architectural Thesis organized by the Council of Architecture (COA) and the National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA). This is an annual event conducted to identify the best thesis projects of undergraduate students of architecture in India. The awards programme showcases the best students’ design works from across the country.
- AU patronizes the Society for Promotion of Indian Classical Music and Culture Amongst Youth (SPICMACAY). Several performances by the noted maestros have been hosted in the past as part of SPICMACAY’s Lec-Dem (Lecture-Demonstration) series. The first anniversary of Spic Macay-Gurgaon Chapter was celebrated at our campus in August 2011. The month of October 2011 was celebrated as the Cultural Heritage Month. The students were introduced to our cultural heritage through projection of documentaries and classical movies.
- The Annual Cultural Festival gives opportunity for creative and cultural expression to all the students. A host of intra and inter-college events are organized as part of this festival, which is usually held in the month of February/ March every year. Besides the artistic, creative, cultural and fun aspects, the festival serves as a workshop to test and develop the students’ organizing ability, teamwork and personality. The whole exercise is conceptualized, planned and executed from the grassroots level.
- The AU community also celebrates festivals like Lohri, Baisakhi and Festival of Lights Deepavali in the true spirit of bonhomie and harmony by organizing get-togethers on the premises.
- Students celebrate November 11 as National Education Day to pay tribute to Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad. The Mid-Term Show of work by students and other activities are organized to mark the occasion.
- The Freshers’ Party on the campus is usually a very well attended and colourful affair. The occasion gives the best possible opportunities to both freshmen students (the freshers) and seniors to interact. A number of students display their creativity in a colourful cultural event along with performances with a DJ. Among other things, Mr. and Miss Fresher are also chosen from among the competitors from all the programmes.