- The campus is spread across 29 acres which houses various schools, hostels and residences.
- The School of Management is operating from a well designed modern building, which has adequate number of well planned class-rooms.
- The School has a conference room and seminar room which are well equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual and presentation tools.
- Well equipped library and laboratories are housed in the same building.
- Residential accommodation for students and faculty is also provided in the campus.
- An open air amphitheatre, big sports ground, lavish lush green lawns provide excellent learning ambience in the campus.
- The Computer Lab of the School of Management is equipped with state-of-the-art computer hardware & software. All terminals are networked through LAN.
- The Lab facility is extended to the students beyond working hours as well to facilitate research and assignment work.
- The library of the Institute houses a wide range of books, is an excellent repertoire of business and Computer / IT periodicals and newsmagazines.
- The library has a separate reading room, a magazine section and a reference section.
- The books are updated continuously on the recommendations of the faculty members and library committee.
- A large number of national and international journal are being subscribed by the library.
- The Library remains open for extended hours every day to facilitate the students in their academic pursuits.
- The library has more than adequate number of books relating to a wide range of interest areas and also curriculum related text books & reference books.
- Many national & international journals of repute like Harvard Business Review, The Economist, Fortune and Journal of Business Strategy are regularly subscribed.
- Newspaper section includes important local, regional and national dailies in English and Hindi.
- Access to Emerald & Ebsco products which include 175 world class journals and a large number of case studies & book series is also provided.
- The Institute has a Hostel in the Campus premises with separate accommodation for Boys & Girls.
- The hostel has well maintained airy rooms offering single, double or triple occupancy.
- The Institute provides clean and hygienic mess facilities at the hostel with well equipped modern kitchen along with a canteen for the students.
- The hostel provides facilities like vegetarian meal four times a day including evening tea with snacks.
- A recreation room, equipped with a television, is provided at the hostel.
- Banking, shopping, STD and medical facilities are conveniently reachable.
- Staff residential is also provided in the campus.
- These residential units have been provided with 24 hour power back-up, adequate water supply and proper security(Ex-defence personnel and ladies security guards).
The institute provides for naturally well-lit, spacious and airy classrooms with large corridors promotes maximum interaction between the faculty and the students. They are well-equipped with LCD, projector and LAN connectivity.
The Institute facilitates health insurance policy to students. This medical insurance plan covers expenses in case students need to be hospitalised. Besides the handy first aid facility, the institute has tied up with one of the best hospital of the locality (Kailash Hospital) and the treatments are covered under medical insurance policy. Apart from this, an experienced doctor from Kailash Hospital visits the Hostel twice a week and checks the health of students and provides guidelines for keeping good health, in addition to being available on call round the clock.
The Institute uses this ‘amphitheatre-on-the-green’ for concerts and performances which are part of, or entertainment for the students and their on-sight training programmes. The Amphitheatre provides for an ideal outdoor space for cultural events.
- The institute has facilities for outdoor games like cricket,football,badminton, basketball, volleyball and tennis.
- Facilities for indoor games like carom, chess & table tennis are provided.
- A gymnasium has been provided in the hostel to cater to the fitness needs of the students
Seminar Halls and Conference Halls
The institute has adequate number of well-furnished halls for conducting academic activities like EDPs, seminars, and conferences. External guests are regularly invited to deliver lectures on various latest topics. Students get opportunities of interface with some of the best minds in their respective fields as part of these programmes. Thus, the students are exposed to the recent Technology/Trends.
Buit up area