Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- CHRISTCHURCH CAMPUS
- Avonmore Christchurch has moved back into the CBD, and into a newly renovated, modern, two story building at 150 Hereford Street, Christchurch.
- It is only a few minutes from the bus exchange on foot and close to a selection of parks and destinations like the Container Mall, Quake Mueseum and Ballantynes.
- It only takes 5 minutes to walk to thier beautiful central city park – Hagley Park, and the botanical gardens which are open year round.
- Near the botanical gardens you will also find the Canterbury Museum which is full of Canterbury history and artefacts
- AUCKLAND CITY CAMPUS IS AN INTERNATIONAL CAMPUS
- The Avonmore Auckland City campus is a lovely two storied environment that has purpose built classrooms in the heart of the City.
- Avonmore’s Auckland city campus is friendly, caring and welcoming and has a multi-cultural staff with wide experience in education for international students.
- Tutors and support staff are happy to mentor students and give guidance to help them get the most out of their studies and to reach their full potential.
- The campus offers highly motivated tutors in IT and Business & Hospitality.Please note that the Auckland Campus is currently only accepting International Students
Scholarship Available True
Interested in this college?