AWH Engineering College (AWH) Kozhikode Campus & Infrastructure
- The college is housed in its own building complex with 25,000 square meter covered area built on a plot of 28 acres
- Spacious college buildings and ergonomically designed class rooms and labs.
- Each building block is having an optical fibre backbone with net-working extended upto labs and libraries.
- The college has a dedicated 11KV HT line and a stand by diesel generator unit to provide zero down time power supply throughout the campus.
- State of the art computer labs with latest servers, desktops, peripherals as well as softwares.
- Fully automated library with huge collection of books, journals CDs, DVDs and Audios.
- Digital library with E-books, IEL online and J-Gate subscription.
- Well equipped laboratories and workshops.
- Separate hostel for boys and girls with facilities like mess, reading rooms etc.
- Communication facilities, sports facilities, consumer stores, canteen etc.
- Transportation facilities.
Area 28 Acres
Sports Grounds 4
Total Students 558
Hostel Facility True
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Convo. Hall
- Girls Hostel
- Cls. Room
- Resid. std
Students Activities & Clubs
NSS is an all India Scheme initiated by the Union Ministry for Human Resource and implemented by the State Government. This is an educational program to impart education through community services. Various activities like blood donation, plastic free campus campaign, reconstruction of approach roads, building houses for the poor etc. are conducted by the unit. The unit proposes to conduct various other activities too in future.