B. S. Abdur Rahman University (BSARU) Chennai Campus & Infrastructure
At BSARU University the students are endowed with modern infra and convenient amenities that make their life 'go easy' in college hours, alongside make learning more interesting. Some of the facilities include well ventilated classrooms, recreational areas, hostel facility for boys and girls, indoor and outdoor games, stocked library, seamless internet connectivity, medical facilities etc.
Area 50 Acres
Hostel Facility True
Scholarship Available True
Total Course 55
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Guest house
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Students Activities & Clubs
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME (NSS) :
- To understand the community in which they work.
- To identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem-solving.
- To develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility.
- To utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems.
- To develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities.
- To gain skills in mobilizing community participation.
- To acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes.
- To develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters.
- To practice national integration and social harmony