Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- It is approximately fourteen kilometres north of Don Mueang International Airport.
- The campus is approximately 265,000 m2 in size.
- Regular students in their first and second years study here, except that regular communication arts students (not international) study on this campus for four years.
- the campus are theBangkok University Stadium, home stadium of Bangkok University FC, Thailand Premier League 2006 champions, the Surat Osathanugrah Library, and Pongtip Osathanugrah Communication Arts Complex.
- The BU Southeast Asian Ceramics Museum, an important archaeological research facility, is on the Rangsit campus. The campus has received the ISO 14001 standard, the first in Thailand to receive the designation.
Sports Grounds 3
Total Students 28000
Hostel Facility True
- Computer Lab
- Convo. Hall
- Guest house
Interested in this college?
Admission Open 2019