Presently the college is situated in the very heart of the city near Renuka Mandir & opposite of Mantr Info Park in an area of 5 Acres at R.S.No.697/2A. The campus of the college is lush green & absolutely pollution free.
The college has a total built up area of 30,000 sq.ft. consisting of 3 floors for the exclusive use of the college. The building is constructed in a befitting manner to the norms of the BCI. The building is worth Rs 2 corers and has following facilities
For academic purpose
- 9 well furnished class rooms
- Exam cell
- Spacious library with reading room
- Toilet blocks for girls & boys
- Specious lobbies
- Open space at the center of the building
- Legal aid cell
- Moot Court room
Extra –curricular activities and sports
- Sports room
- NSS room
- Conference room
Principal’s office, Staff room, Admission office, Common rooms for boys / girls, Record room.
Salient Features of the College
- Excellent results with University ranks every year
- Independent & specious building along with large open space around the building.
- Book enriched library with 5000 books, Reference books, Law Reports & Law journals, Periodicals etc.
- Book bank scheme
- Well qualified & experienced teaching staff
- Government fee concession concessions/Scholarship facility
- Practical training through moot court & legal aid camps
- Computer lab with Internet facility.
- Guest lectures, Seminars & paper presentations etc.
- Free Legal Aid & Advice Centre.
- Well equipped gymkhana & sports facilities.
|Comp. Lab||Computer Labs|
|Counselling||Counselling facilities provided by Students? Personal and Career Development Centre|
|Edu. Fest||Educational Festival|
|Cls. Room||Modern Classrooms|
|Sports||Playground / Sports Outlet|
|Grounds||Playing fields that are useful for the students who are interested in various sports and games|
|Cultural zone||Cultural-cum-social and recreational zone for students|
|Canteen||Canteen / Cafeteria|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place