Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology (BIET) Davangere Campus & Infrastructure
English Language Lab
The institution provides Language lab facility to enhance the communication skills of the students. Today’s world requires a student who is in good in English. It is the communication media which is needed for our students to advance their careers. The language laboratory plays an important role in learning language. It has a number of facilities to help the student to learn the language and to communicate proficiently. In the language lab the text, video and audio are integrated. The teacher will help to use the features of the language lab. The students can record their voice, playback their recording and can interact with each other and also with the teacher. The purpose or the language lab is to actively involve the students in the learning process of English. The language plays an important role in assessing the student’s speech.
Reflection on the organization of sentence components.
The use of vocabulary and grammar in fill-in-the-blanks exercises.
Vocabulary practice with association exercises, which consist of matching a word with its synonym.
Reflection on vocabulary or grammar using texts or lexical groups, in which students must identify words belonging to a specific grammatical or lexical group.
The language lab helps the student to become proficient in using the language.
An on campus banking facility is provided by Bapuji bank, our college bank is tied up with the Axis bank.
Bapuji bank is fully computerized . It caters to the need of more than 5000 students and staff. The ATM facility is a boon to the hostelites and faculty. The bank takes care of all the college transaction.
- Reprographic facilities are provided on Campus, located in the central library, in the office and in the placement cell. The facility caters to the documentation needs of the students and staff and adds to their convenience.
Area 63 Acres
Hostel Facility True
Scholarship Available True
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Convo. Hall
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Students Activities & Clubs
The National Cadet Corps (NCC) is a Tri-Services Organization, comprising the Army, Navy and Air Force, engaged in grooming the youth of the country into disciplined and patriotic citizens. It is matter of pride that Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Davangere is one of the few Engineering colleges in the state to have an Engineering Company of the NCC. The NCC welcomes you to a new world of Patriotism, discipline, adventure, courage and fun. The NCC has very close associations with the armed forces.
The wing trains the cadets to maintain discipline, Leadership qualities, Commanding strength, self less services to serve the nation. During their training period they will attend the camps where they will learn national Integrity, handling of weapons, Technology in Armed forces, Explosive demolishing, Fire protection techniques, rescuing the civilians during disasters, etc. After undergoing two year of training the cadets will be certified with C-certificate.
During training we organize blood donation camp, Tree plantation, few awareness programs for publics, etc.
The main objectives of National Service Scheme (NSS) are :
- Understand the community in which they work.
- Understand themselves in relation to their community.
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem-solving.
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility.
- Utilise their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems.
- Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities.
- Gain skills in mobilising community participation.
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes.
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters and Practice national integration and social harmony.
In our Institute under the banner of NSS we organize many programmes such as Blood donation camp, Tree planting, Campus cleaning, Construction of bunds in rural areas etc. We also conduct many events related to the social and cultural activity.