Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
The University may already have plans for the Willow Building (formerly the Studio Art Building,
currently unused) but They ve proposed this building as a potential space for a centre for collaboration
because it’s centrally located, has large, well-ventilated studio spaces, and has some existing
infrastructure that might support the installation of equipment. The university community, if asked,
would undoubtedly be able to add to the following usage list that the building could provide:
- Large studio spaces for group work and collaborative projects
- Flexible classroom space for 4th year of the Bachelor of Design in Visual
- Communication (due to begin in 2018)
- Classroom space for summer programs or community programs
- Faculty lounge / meeting spaces
- Café (or a pub!)
- First Nations usage for things like master carver workshops
- A space to showcase interdisciplinary capstone projects or term-end grad shows
- Photography studio for both table-top and larger setups; camera equipment loans
- Macintosh computer lab with laptops, drawing tablets, etc.
- Equipment such as a laser cutters, a 3-D printer, a large format colour printer,
- silkscreening, letterpress, wood/metal-work machinery – whatever met the needs of the university community
- Not least, a reason for students to stay on campus after class hours; a creative space to hang out in
Total Students 11600
Interested in this college?