Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Daly College Business School (DCBS) Indore Campus & Infrastructure
Indore (Madhya Pradesh) Estd : 1882 Approved by : AICTE Type : Private
- The classrooms are spacious, air conditioned and equipped with multimedia and Audio-Visual equipments to foster effective learning.
- The classrooms are designed to have maximum interaction between faculty and students.
- The campus also has mentoring rooms to discuss individual student’s specific problems.
Computer & Internet Facilities :
- Computer facilities at DCBS, includes a well-equipped computer lab, which houses 30 computers connected to the server with local area network.
- The campus has a Wi-Fi (wireless) system with 24 hours network connectivity.
- The school has its own ERP system, which facilities online attendance and evaluation.
- In addition, the intra-net / e-Black Board are used to publish detailed lecture handouts to enable students access module related information/ lecture notes.
- The library on campus houses a good range of reference & core textbooks.
- It also subscribes to the good number of leading national & international business journals, periodicals, magazines & newspapers.
- The library has its own collection of CDs, DVDs and Multimedia kits.
- The library subscribes to EBSCO & Athens Business source premier, which provide access to more than 7000 international journals in full-text format.
- DCBS provides excellent in house sports facilities, which range from Squash, Tennis, Swimming to Cricket, Basketball, Football, and Hockey for the all-round development of the students.
- The Institute has its own mess, which provides break fast and lunch to all the students.
- The campus also has a hospital with resident doctors to provide health services.
Area 118 Acres
Sports Grounds 3
Hostel Facility True
- Math Lab
- Acad. Zone
- AV Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room