The infrastructure facilities include magnificent buildings with a unique blend of both oriental and architectural marvels. Each department is housed in a separate and exclusive block
- Sciences and Humanities Block
- Computer Science and Engineering and Information Technology Block
- Electronics and Communication Engineering Block
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering Block
- Spacious, airy and well lit Lecture Halls , furnished with latest class room furniture’s
- Laboratories equipped with most modern, advanced and sophisticated equipments
- Seminar hall
- Department library
- Faculty Rooms
- Students' Common Rooms
- Besides toilets and other facilities covering a total built-up area of 2.6 lakhs sq.ft
Sports Grounds 2
Total Students 1700
Hostel Facility True
- Math Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Cls. Room
Students Activities & Clubs
- The English Literary Club enables the students to inculcate a fondness for language and enhance their literacy skills. The club will provide a platform for the students to display their intellectual and independent thinking skills and imbibe a sense of confidence.
- The youth Red Cross Club aims to inspire, encourage and initiate at all times, all forms of humanitarian activities so that human suffering can be minimized, alleviated and even prevented. It also contributes to creating a more congenial climate for peace.
- The Rotaract Club develops professional & leadership skills in students. The club emphasizes respect for the rights of others and to promote ethical stand and the dignity of all useful occupations. It provides a platform for young people to address the needs and concerns of the community and our world.
- The Inspire Club Provides opportunities to show case the talents of the students independently. The club identifies the individual to compete in the fast growing world. The club also conducts activities to bring out the potential in each and every student.
- The Sports club provides the opportunity for instruction and participation in a wide variety of sports of which one may develop sound, lifelong leisure values. The club also develops leadership skills by providing chances for students to organize and administer.
- The Robotics Club allows the students to derive pleasure in creating mechanical peers that may even be potent to work without human intervention. It also supports the students in various aspects related to robotics.
- The Tamil literary club enhances the oratory and writing skill of the students. Their flair for the language and their passion to cherish the rich heritage of Tamil literature is well motivated.
- The Cultural Club aims to encourage student’s interest, participation, and responsibility in the ingenious field through a medium of creative art & literacy curriculum. It also provides a comforting went for students who are inclined to share their imaginations & talents.
- The Humour club’s objective is to make everyone to Laugh, Relax & have fun. Amusing activities like cracking jokes, mimics or skits are enacted by the students to amuse the audience.
- The Event Management Club inculcates the habit of organizing and managing the professional events directly by the students. The club aims at going beyond the classroom learning, promoting the creative bent and inventive thinking.
- The Knowledge Club Conducts Competitions to all the students of various departments to test their general knowledge. It also creates a more sophisticated and more talented group of students with a vast and deep knowledge in different areas.
- The NSS club enables the students to understand the community in which they work. It makes the students to identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem solving. It enables the students to utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems.
- The Yoga club guides the students to a transformative journey of healing self-discovery, meditation that lead to a stress free, healthy and happy life.
- The EDC inculcate the students with the skills, techniques and confidence to act as torch bearers for the new generation. It also educates the students on various dimensions of industry. It motivates the students to venture into the industrial activity and also to bring in successful entrepreneur and students on a common platform.