The GEC institute has a well defined infra which consist of spacious lecture halls, well stocked library, well-equipped laboratories, computer center with modern amenities, communication lab, canteen that provides nutritious and hygienic food, Transportation facility, Banking facility and Sports facility. There is a scholarship program also available for the students.
Hostel Facility True
Scholarship Available True
Total Course 10
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Students Activities & Clubs
Aim of NCC in College
- To Develop Character, Comradeship, Discipline, Leadership, Secular Outlook, Spirit of Adventure, and Ideals of Selfless Service amongst the Youth of the Country.
- To Create a Human Resource of Organized, Trained and Motivated Youth, To Provide Leadership in all Walks of life and be Always Available for the Service of the Nation.
- To Provide a Suitable Environment to Motivate the Youth to Take Up a Career in the Armed Forces.
The main objectives of National Service Scheme (NSS) are :
- Understand the community in which they work
- Understand themselves in relation to their community
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem-solving
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility
- Utilise their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems
- Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities
- Gain skills in mobilising community participation
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters and
- Practise national integration and social harmony