The library has more than 80,000+ books in 50000+ titles and back volume Journals. It is fully automated and Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) is available to students and staff. The Central library will remain open from 10 AM to 5 PM on all working days. For part time students the function on Wednesdays is up to 6 PM.
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Students Activities & Clubs
National Service Scheme has emerged as a powerful and dynamic youth movement in this country. NSS is acting as a catalyst to build up the right type of leadership in an Institution. This college has implemented the National Service Scheme from 1970. The main aim of the scheme is to provide opportunities to the teachers and students to gain valuable practical experience through community service. At present two units are functioning in the college and the strength is 200. The students who get 240 hours experience including one special company programme will be eligible for NSS certificate and also will be eligible for obtaining grace marks.
The staff member in charge of the units are Sri. Mubarak A.K. and Manoj P.J. Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering.The student coordinators of these units are Jayesh S. and Emil George.
Admissions to the Hostels in the Government Engineering Colleges in the State from the academic year 2016-17 onwards may be done in the following priority, based on the vacancy position:-
- All students belonging to the categories of SC/ST/PH/Other States/ Government of India irrespective of semester.
- First year Degree students (B.Tech/ B.Arch) on the basis of merit and distance
- Final year students on the basis of merit
- Pre-final year students on the basis of merit
- Second year students on the basis of merit
- First year PG students on the basis of merit
- Final year PG students on the basis of merit.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place