At H. L. College of Commerce (HLC) the students are endowed with all convenient amenities that make their life 'go easy' in college hours, alongside make learning more interesting. Some of the facilities include well ventilated classrooms, recreational areas, hostel facility for boys and girls, indoor and outdoor games, stocked library, seamless internet/wifi connectivity, medical facilities etc.
Sports Grounds 3
Scholarship Available True
Total Course 4
- Cls. Room
Students Activities & Clubs
This club encourages students to ameliorate their oratorical and creative skills by holding discussions and motivating them to participate in debates, hat speeches, poetry recitation, creative writing and group discussions.
This club organises workshops in folk, classical and western dancing – giving opportunity to students to showcase their talents.
It includes activities like:
- Poster making
- On the Spot Painting
- Clay Modeling
- Hair Styling
The Theatre Artist Club aims at developing the theatrical skills of the students and usually begins its activities with a theater workshop. The students are imparted basic training in stage co-ordination, script writing, and role playing.
Organises workshops for students to polish their musical talents – Vocal as well as Instrumental – Indian & Classical.
They organise the much awaited “Raga ‘N’ Rock” – inter collegiate event in collaboration with H L College Alumni Association.
The Info-Strings Club organizes various lectures and seminars, to enhance the theoretical knowledge of our students.
Our group of brilliant quizzers from Einstein’s Protégées represent our college at various quiz competitions.
The main objectives of National Service Scheme (NSS) are :
- understand the community in which they work
- understand themselves in relation to their community
- identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem-solving
- develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility
- utilise their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems
- develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities
- gain skills in mobilising community participation
- acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes
- develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters and
- practise national integration and social harmony
National Cadet Corps is a Tri-Services Organisation comprising the Army, Navy and Air Force, engaged in grooming the youth – ‘The Leaders of Tomorrow’ – into disciplined and patriotic citizens. The genesis of the NCC can be traced back to the First World War when the Britishers created the University Corps as the second line of defense and to have a large pool of trained youth available for employment into the Armed Forces.