Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- The Institute is an enclave Campus of 50 acres of land having an Administrative Block of 3332 square meters and 9 Academic Blocks having an area of around 20350 square meters, residential area of around 8289 square meters and hostel area of 40655 square meters.
- Separate Hostel facility is available for boys and girls. There are 11 Boys’ hostels and 03 Girls’ hostels for UG and PG students.
- The campus has an amenities and circulation area of 17211 square meters. It has restaurant, open-air-cafeteria, departmental store, pharmacy, bank & ATM kiosk, laundry, barber shop, post office, book store and reprographic Section.
- The campus is equipped with its own electrical sub-station having a capacity of 1250 KVA. Emergency power supply is available through the Institute’s own DG power supply of 500 KVA.
- State-of-the-art central computing facility with more than 850 computers.
- Well equipped engineering Workshops and state-of-the art Laboratories.
- Campus-wide wi-fi facilities for all through 100 MBPS high speed leased line from BSNL are available for 24 hours. It includes student’s hostels & faculty-staff quarters also.
- The institution has an international sized play ground with all amenities for Football and Cricket. It also has a basketball courtyard.
- Ultra-modern multi-facility gymnasium is housed in the gymnasia for the regular physical exercises.
- Classrooms are at par with modern standards and provided with overhead as well as multimedia projection facilities.
- The Institute has a fully decorated and equipped convention centre to conduct seminar, workshops, etc. with the capacity of 500 people.
- Central workshop facility for fabricating research equipment.
- The medical centre is having Residential Medical Officer with round the clock ambulance facility.
Area 50 Acres
Sports Grounds 6
Hostel Facility True
- Math Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
Interested in this college?