CAMPUS AND LOCATION
The best part about IITM campus is it easy to reach location. The campus is located at D-Block, Janakpuri, close to District centre, Janakpuri. This strategic location easily accessible from all direction and is very well connected with buses and metro link.
AIR-CONDITIONED CLASSROOMS / LECTURE THEATRES
Fully Air Conditioned lecture theatre equipped with sophisticated audio visual aids and advanced presentation tools to augment interactive learning.
The institute maintains a well stocked library with adequate seating capacity. The library consist of text and reference Books, CDs, Video cossets etc. Pertaining to difficult topics and an array of books on biographies, encyclopedia, historical events. It subscribes to national and international professional journals, magazines, and periodicals on information technology & management. The library management system is fully computerized offering a student – friendly reference material. In order to make the library responsive to the needs of the students, their suggestion is incorporated in the functioning of the library.
Visit the State-of –the-art, multi-lab Computer Centre having round-the-clock internet facility and high-end multimedia work station to help the students to prepare their project and presentation. Amidst the fully air-conditioned environs, the centre offer high speed LAN connectivity and 100% power back-up to ensure uninterrupted working of computer centre. The student-computer ratio at the institute ensures an adequate practical training opportunity for the entire student.
For insightful seminar and workshop, we have an air-conditioned Seminar room. Equipped with LCD projector and the latest multimedia system, this section complements the classroom lectures with presentations by qualified and experienced faculty and practicing professional.
Even our cafeteria is subtly designed for students to help then unwind during breaks from the hectic academic pursuits. The multi ethnic tastes of students are catered within the lively atmosphere of the multi cuisine cafeteria serving variety of snacks and meals.
For using the library facilities, students are to adhere to the following rules:
1) The students are suppose to show the Identity card, when demanded.
2) Personal book(s) and bags are not allowed inside the Library. The students are to leave them at the property Counter (Rack near the Library gate).
3) The students are to ensure not to keep valuable things in their bag. Library is not responsible for any kind of loss.
4) The students are required to make an entry in the Entry Register, kept with library personnel on entering the library.
5) The students are not supposed to engage in audible conversation in any part of the Library. Library is meant only for reading/studying activities.
6) The Do not write on, damage or mark any book belonging to the Library.
7) Use of mobile phone in the Library is prohibited.
8) Smoking, chewing and spitting in the library is prohibited.
9) Library documents must not be taken out of the library unless a Library staff has properly issued them.
10) All books must be shown to the staff at the library exits.
11) The library staff has the right to ask users to leave the library if they are inappropriately dressed or are causing a disturbance.
1) Students must produce their Identity card while borrowing the books.
2) Students must check to see that books in their possession have been properly checked out to them before leaving the library.
3) Students are held responsible for all the materials issued against their identity card.
4) Students must check and report any mutilation found at the time of issuing the book. At the time of return, no plea about its bad condition shall be accepted, if returned in damaged/disfigured condition.
5) Students must report the loss of document immediately to the Circulation Section of the Library and they must pay the compensation for the lost document.
6) Students must ensure that the books issued to them are returned or renewed on or before the due date.
7) The documents on loan with the students can be recalled by the Library at any time.
Overdue Fines and Damage/Loss Charges
• Students are fined one rupee per day for the first seven days followed by two rupees per day, if they do not return the book on due date
• If student/faculty fails to return a book or produces damaged book for return, he/she is liable to compensate that books either by substituting the material or paying for it.
• The amount of the book decided by the Librarian is final.
Open Access of Documents
Library provides open access of documents to its users. In this service users are free to access the documents on the shelves without taking any permission of library personnel.
It is a conventional service; Library users get the documents issued from the library and take them home.
Documents which can be lent out:
STUDENTS: Maximum of three books can be issued for One week. It can be renewed further for one more week if there is no reservation.
FACULTY: Maximum of six books can be issued for entire semester.
Periodicals: Loose back-issues of journals can be given to the faculty for one week only.
Reference Collection: Reference Books can be accessed within the library premises only.
CDs: CDs are also issued to the students and faculty for maximum of 3 days.
Reservation: Books can be reserved by the students and faculty.
Book Bank Scheme
To help the students in their studies library has introduced Book-Bank Scheme. The procedure of getting books from book-bank is mentioned below.
¨ One set of books (one book per Paper) is issued to each student.
¨ Book-Bank books are issued in one lot and have to be returned similarly.
¨ Students must produce their Identity card while borrowing the books.
¨ Students must check to see that books in their possession have been properly checked out to them before leaving the library.
¨ Students are held responsible for all the materials issued against their identity card.
¨ Students must check and report any mutilation found at the time of issuing the book. At the time of return, no plea about its bad condition shall be accepted, if returned in damaged/disfigured condition.
¨ Students must report the loss of document immediately to the Circulation Section of the Library and they must pay the compensation for the lost document.
¨ Students must ensure that the books issued to them are returned or renewed on or before the due date.
¨ The documents on loan with the students can be recalled by the Library at any time.
- AV Lab
- Comp. Lab
- Edu. Fest
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Students Activities & Clubs
|Barbeque Nation (Restaurant)|
|The Tummy Section (Restaurant)|
|Janak (Night Club)|
|Sagar Ratna (Restaurant)|
|Eight Eight Restaurant (Restaurant)|
|Barista Lavazza (Cafe)|
|Meenu Caterers (Meal Takeaway)|
|Kulcha Junction (Restaurant)|
|Amogh's Dental World (Doctor)|
|Alps Beauty Academy (Beauty Salon)|
|Celio Future Fashion Ltd (Clothing Store)|
|Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (Hospital)|
|Dev Hospital (Hospital)|
|West End Mall (Shopping Mall)|
|Yes Bank (Bank)|
|Axis Bank (Bank)|
|Corporation Bank (Bank)|
|Syndicate Bank (Bank)|
Chat with current students of IITM
27 Apr, 05:30 PMAjeet Kumar
I want to know fees of bca
24 Mar, 01:19 AMdanish
hy...sir how to get admission in bcom?
21 Mar, 10:50 PMShobhit maheshwari
27 Jan, 07:50 AMDevanshu
what is the procedure for admission in the university
27 Jan, 07:40 AMabhinav
12 Jul, 04:26 PMDivya Bbbbbbb
20 May, 04:10 PMRavina Tirthani
11 May, 10:15 PMNikhil Anand
yes pooja.....of course
26 Apr, 11:57 AMAnkit Samaiyar
19 Mar, 02:03 AMSahil