The IMED has magnificent layout build over 4 acres of land, imparting ultra modern infra structural and instructional facilities. The college is an integral part of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University. The students are provided with fully Wi-Fi enabled campus, full furnished computer lab, rich library, seminar hall, conference hall, fledged with audio video equipment, language lab, full furnished hostel facility, and many more.
Area 4 Acres
Buit up area 174240 Square Feet
Sports Grounds 2
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
- Seminar Hall
- Conference Room
- Recreation Room
Students Activities & Clubs
on every Satuarday and National Seminar “5” Generation Data Processing” at modern college of Engineering and Computer Application Pune on 6th, 7th, 8th Oct 2008. Dr. Nitin Nayak delilvered a speech on “Career Guidance” at Rotary Club, Shivaji Nagar, Pune on 25th Sept 2008. Mrs. Kirti Mahajan awarded by Ph.D on 7th Jan 2012. Mr. Nilesh Mahajan awarded by Ph.D on 12th Jan 2012. Mrs. Madhumita Nayak...
IMED NSS Unit
- IMED NSS volunteers generally work in villages, slums and voluntary agencies to complete 120 hours of regular activities during an academic year. As per the fundamental principles of National Service Scheme, a volunteer is expected to remain in constant touch with the community. Hence, it is of vital importance that a particular village/slum is selected for implementation of NSS programmes. As the NSS volunteer is to live with the members of the community and learn from their experience during his/her tenure in NSS, the village/slum should be carefully selected for adoption by NSS unit.
NSS Programme Officer
- Dr.Vijay S. Phalke (Ph.D, MBA) - Awardee for State level Best NSS programme officer
- The main objectives of National Service Scheme (NSS) are :
- i. Understand the community in which they work
- ii. Understand themselves in relation to their community
- iii. Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem-solving
- iv. Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility
- v. Utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems
- vi. Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities
- vii. Gain skills in mobilising community participation
- viii. Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes
- ix. Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters and
- x. Practise national integration and social harmony
- Started initially in 37 universities involving 40,000 volunteers, the scheme has grown over the years and is implemented today with an involvement of more than 2.6 million volunteers spread over to 200 Universities, Polytechnics and +2 Systems. The efforts of NSS volunteers have been widely acclaimed by the community, universities, colleges and general public as the NSS volunteers have been rendering selfless service to the community.
- The Motto of NSS "Not Me But You", reflects the essence of democratic living and upholds the need for self-less service. NSS helps the students develop appreciation to other person's point of view and also show consideration to other living beings. The philosophy of the NSS is well doctrines in this motto, which underlines on the belief that the welfare of an individual is ultimately dependent on the welfare of the society on the whole and therefore, the NSS volunteers shall strive for the well-being of the society.
- The symbol for the NSS has been based on the giant Rath Wheel of the world famous Konark Sun Temple (The Black Pagoda) situated in Orissa, India. The wheel portrays the cycle of creation, preservation and release and signifies the movement in life across time and space, The symbol thus stands for continuity as well as change and implies the continuous striving of NSS for social change.
- The NSS Symbol is embossed on the badge. The eight bars in the wheel represent the 24 hours of a day. The red colour indicates that the volunteer is full of young blood that is lively, active, energetic and full of high spirit. The navy blue colour indicates the cosmos of which the NSS is tiny part, ready to contribute its share for the welfare of the mankind.
Bharati Vidyapeeths Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development News
Contact Details of Bharati Vidyapeeths Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Pune
Contact No:+91-2025448005 , +91-2025425517
Address:Erandwane Campus, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra, India- 411038