The resources and services at IIIM consists a state of art computer lab comprising PC nodes and IBM Pentium based servers. The campus is strategically located in the heart of the city and is well connected to a network of reasonably comfortable public transport facility. The college building also includes a fully computerized central library stocked with books, journals, databases, audio-visual materials, e-journals, CD/DVDs, reports, conference proceedings, etc. With fully air-conditioned lecture halls and conference halls, the Institute also provides hostel facility to outstation candidates. IIIM also has its auditorium with a seating capacity of 220.
- Acad. Zone
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
Students Activities & Clubs
Genesis - The Marketing Club is the primary club of IIIM for those with an interest, background, and/or career aspiration in marketing. The club has a mission to enrich the marketing knowledge of members, assist members in career planning and development in marketing field, and foster the reputation of marketing at IIIM to prospective employers.
List of Marketing Club activities :-
- Tell it & sell it
- How-Now-Wow Matrix
- Challenger Selling
- Innovation Generator
- Actions for retrospective
White Knight - The Finance Club is for number crunchers who huddle over balance sheets and pink papers to become tomorrow’s wealth generators. The Finance Club creates a forum where students with common interests can share professional information and advice on career opportunities through professional speaker programs, information sessions, mentor programs, résumé reviews, and specific finance-related events.
List of White Knight – The Finance club activities
- IPO Grading Exercise
- Stock Mind- Quest for the Best Budding Investor
- Crosswords – Finance Quiz
- Role Play on " Financial Turmoil in Rural India"
- Panel Discussion on " SEBI Guidelines
- Manage Your Money
- Virtual Share Trading
Humanagers - The HR Club has been constituted to promote IIIM HR as a globally renowned brand in the professional arena. It aims at providing an ideal platform for the all-round development of student managers by organizing value-adding activities and increasing the visibility of IIIM HR through Student-Industry interaction. The club thus facilitates the dissemination of conceptual knowledge about HR and its practical applications.
List of Human Resource club activities :-
- Guest Lecture on Workplace Harassment
- Blind Square
- Psychometric Test
- A Day Long Workshop on Personality Development"
- Training on Soft Skills and Personality Development in Collaboration with Mie
- Big Changes
IIIM in its endeavor of creating vibrant and conversant managers organizes the Current Affairs Forum Meet every quarter of an year to acquaint its budding managers with.
Topics incorporated in Current Affairs Forum:
- Bitcoins are they becoming a threat for the real world economies?
- Mobile phone applications download business and how it translates into money for developers.
- Reducing fiscal deficit: A road which will never end.
- Focus on the bottom of the pyramid. Is it the need of an hour?
- Restructuring at Infosys would it be helpful for the IT giant to regain its image.
- Aam Aadmi Party (AAP): Would it make any difference to the country or it is also the old sweet in new packet.
- Autobiography of Nelson Mandela: His achievements and struggle.
- Edward Snowden: Is he really a whistle blower or media hype?
- Has china started loosing its competitive advantage?
- Sixty Seven Years after countries Independence which banks have performed better private banks or public sector banks?
- Rupee depreciation and its impact on Indian economy.
- SWOT analysis of Nokia's acquisition by Microsoft.
- Eurozone crisis impacts and analysis.
- Temporary employment: An opportunity or pandora's box for the business.
- Quick service restaurants an emerging industry.
- 3G and wireless broadband services.
- Recent Mergers and acquisitions and their financial implications.
The e-Igniters the e-Cell of IIIM in collaboration with NEN(National Entrepreneurship Network) facilitates conceiving and nurturing of viable ideas. Its aim is to assist students interested in innovation and entrepreneurship, whether in the context of starting their own business or working for a firm with an entrepreneurial culture, to make good most of their time at the institute and to equip them for the challenges they face after graduation by organizing innovative events that will expand their knowledge of the marketplace and help them develop networks.
- E-Igniters Orientation
- Rs. 50 Venture
- Idea –Generation
- Business Plan
- Bazaar on Campus
- Shout it Loud
- Back of the envelop
- Coffee Shop Exercise
- Pitch Yourself
- Treasure Hunt
- Creativity with Constraints
- E- Baithaks
- E- Talks
Chat with current students of IIIM
10 May, 12:06 PMYash Pradhan
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place