The Library of SOA is considered as ‘heart’ of the academic institution and has wide range of general and special subjects comprising of text books, reference books, back volumes of journals and reports etc., apart from current legal periodicals. It has an open access system to facilitate readers to have easy access to the resources and has proposals to establish links with other important libraries so as to make the users to avail facility of the inter-library access and computerized book-catalogues. It has an inbuilt orientation programme for new students for acquainting them with the system and service for maximization of reaping the utility of the available resources.
In order to reach out to the social needs, SNIL has a Legal Aid Clinic to serve better to the disadvantaged sections of people for settlement of their disputes.
Apart from that the institute has formed various cells and societies like
The campus is Wi-Fi enabled. Twenty-four hours internet facility is ensured through Wi-Fi and Wired Connectivity through leased line of internet connections.
All the classrooms of the Institute are spacious and air conditioned. The classrooms are e-enabled with power point projectors and audio-visual inputs, which provides a viable environment for education.
Special Conference Hall, Group Discussion Rooms, Convention Hall, Moot Court Hall, Parliamentary Debate Hall are the part of the physical infrastructure aimed to provide inclusive learning.
Moot Court Hall
The Moot Court events sharpen the advocacy, mediation and negotiation skills of the students. Integration of Moot Court exercise in the curriculum ensures a thorough and complete understanding of court room procedures and intricacies. The Moot Court Hall is well equipped with the technical requirements to provide requisite exposures to the students in intra-semester, state level and national level Moot Court Competitions.
Parliamentary Debate Hall
The institute has well furnished and well equipped Parliamentary Debate Hall to conduct events of state and national level.
There are separate hostel facilities for boys and girls. The halls of residence are the home away from home for the students. It has capacity to enable the students to widen their horizon and acquire inter-personal skills. The hostel life is fully secured and the activities of borders are constantly monitored through the vigilant security services.
|Hostel Boarding fees||Rs.48,000.00 Per Annum|
|Hostel Caution Money (one time)||Rs.5,000.00 (One time and refundable)|
|Messing charges||Rs. 36,000 Per Annum|
- Modern A.C. class rooms, supported by latest Audio Visual aids.
- Modern training Kitchen, Bakery & confectionary Units, Model Guest Room, Training Restaurant & Bar, Front office Lab.
- Computer labs connected through lease line Internet round the clock.
- Comprehensive library well stocked with books, magazines, journals and periodicals.
- Hostel accommodation for both boys and girls.
- Personality Development Class, Group discussion, presentation skills and mock interviews to prepare the students adequate for the industry.
- Campus interviews to provide students the best employment opportunities across the globe.
- The institute has an elegant state of the art Auditorium equipped with latest hi-tech gadgets and equipment. This auditorium serves as the venue for seminars, workshops, conferences, events, presentations and display of educational videos conducted regularly by the institute.
Hostel Facility True
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- Residential Institute
- Residential Zone
- Residential Faculty Zone