The Campus has the uniqueness of many imposing buildings, large lawns, vast playgrounds and supporting facilities. It has been planned, designed and constructed to address broader issues that relate to resource and energy conservation. Concepts such as rain water harvesting, sewage treatment, development of water bodies, green parks and pathways, plantations and use of solar energy have been applied.
Facilities such as air-conditioned lecture theaters, language labs, Wi-Fi connectivity, well stocked libraries with access to e-journals, advance computer centres, modern and well-equipped laboratories, ultra modern auditorium, contemporary seminar halls, community centers, open air theaters, indoor & outdoor sports complex and recreation facilities provide distinct advantage in creation and dissemination of knowledge.
Area 28 Acres
Buit up area 78040 Acres
Sports Grounds 2
- Math Lab
- Academic Zone
- AV Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Convo. Hall
- International Center
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- Practical Labs
- Residential Faculty Zone
Students Activities & Clubs
NSS activities has been started at JSSACADEMY OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION, Noida in the year 2004 and since then conducted numerous activities like
- Blood Donation Camps
- Medical and health awareness camps
- Economic and educational survey
- Polio Eradication Camps
- Tree plantation Camps
- Anti-smoking Camps
- Voters awareness camps (Human chain formation/ cycle Rally)
- Akshara Gyan Programmes
- Cloth Distribution Programme
- Many other activities
STUDENT ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT CELL
Small and Medium enterprises play a vital role for the growth of Indian economy by contributing 45% of the industrial output, 40% of exports ,42 million in employment, creates 1 million jobs every year and produces more than 8000 quality products for the Indian and International markets.
In the present scenario of low economic growth, less industrial production on one hand while on the other hand, thousands of students passing out of colleges without proper employment opportunities possess a serious threat to the stability and growth of our country.
Entrepreneurs could offer a solution to some of these challenges by starting new businesses with new products or services. This creates jobs and a fresh opportunity for an economy to produce additional goods or services.
In this way, entrepreneurs grow both the demands idea and the supply side of the economy. This creates opportunity and improved quality of life.
NEED FOR E-CELL IN JSS ACADEMY OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- It will promote Entrepreneurship as an alternative career among students and open new avenues of employment.
- It will encourage students to develop their creative,leadership and managerial potential and acquire entrepreneurial qualities through various activities.
- It will provide students with a platform where they can freely express their creative and innovative ideas and develop independent and original thought process.
- It will provide students looking for employment, the option to become “employment creators” instead of “employment seekers”
ROLE OF JSSATE-STEP
- To provide overall guidance to the functioning of the cell.
- To provide guidance in conducting regular events of the E-cell.
- To provide venue for indoor meetings and events.
- To provide resource persons for conducting guest lectures, educative lectures and workshops.
- To conduct certificate program on entrepreneurship development for interested students.
The academy has constituted a women cell. The cell take care of safety and security of girl students and women employee.