Start saving your
Create a free Profile now.
Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Life @ KIETSE Ghaziabad
Though i was a day scholor but heard from friends about the hostel that facilities are average they have problem regarding the menu in hostels 8 hostels are there in campus for male and females of different years.4 mess are also there in campus faculty hostels are also there in campusTwin sharing rooms are there in hostels for 1 st year afterwards its optional for single double and triple sharing hostels they are somewhat dearer than pgs near college there are almost 10 pgs near college which are economic and some have AC facilities.
KIETSE Ghaziabad Hostels
Hostel Availability: Off Campus
- Acad. Zone
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
Near By Hangouts within 5 KM from the campus
|Priya Cinema Hall (Movie Theater)|
|U P Farm Products Pvt Ltd (Food)|
|Vishal Cinema Hall (Movie Theater)|
|Syndicate Bank (Atm)|
|Punjab National Bank (Bank)|
|Oriental Bank Of Commerce (Bank)|
|Punjab National Bank ATM (Atm)|
|ICICI Bank ATM (Atm)|
|Punjab and Sind Bank (Bank)|
|Axis bank ATM (Atm)|
|Indian Bank (Bank)|
|State Bank Of India (Bank)|
|Bank of India (Bank)|
|Allahabad bank (Bank)|
|Corporation Bank ATM (Atm)|
Chat with current students of KIETSE Ghaziabad
15 Jun, 08:16 PMAnonymous User
25 May, 10:59 AMMadhur Tyagi
Hostel Allotment Policy
- KIET Group has good hostel facilities for both boys and girls. KIET Possesses 3 boys hostel & 3 girls hostel. In addition there are 2 off campus hostels for first year students.
- First year students (boys) reside outside the college campus in hostels to maintain ragging free environment of the college.
- It has the capacity to accommodate 325 students.
- The college hostels are well built and provide excellent facilities including computer corner with internet & WI-FI connection, 24 hours power backup.
- Recreation facilities like: TV room, billiard room, indoor games and well furnished gyms separately for boys and girls.
- The hostel messes are run with active cooperation and involvement of the students.
- Students get high quality, well balanced and nutritious vegetarian meal. KIET has students coming from various parts of the country; of which most of them belong to the states of Uttar Pradesh and New Delhi. Day scholars can avail institute buses running from various corner of Ghaziabad/Meerut.
13 KM Stone, Ghaziabad-Meerut Road, P.Box-02, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India- 201206