- The Bakery & Confectionery is equipped to train students of the BHMCT /BHM in all aspects of Bakery-operations- a very popular choice of Food Production for many students, here and abroad.
- Besides 5 star hotels students may also join star resorts, chain restaurants, industrial catering, air catering , tour operations, travel services, event management companies, contract catering ,multi specialty hospitals, educational institutions as educators etc.
- They can also start their own business.
- They can do their training abroad in the United States of America , East Asian Countries, Germany, Malaysia, China,- Singapore, Australia, New zeland and other countries.
- Students of the Second Year BHMCT/BHM acquire the knowledge and skills required to cater to the demand of regional cuisines of India.
- The trained students of the Third Year BHMCT/BHM of the, recently returned from a hectic period of hands- on industrial training in various departments of the hotel industry, get to unleash their combined skills and knowledge and whip up national and international delicacies.
K L University's Department of Hotel Management has established itself as the only University in Andhra Pradesh in the whole of this region which has a 40 Guest Room- 4 Star Property on its campus.
The K L U -Hotel Corporate Training Centre is for hands-on practical experience during the academic learning of the students on the campus.
As a part of Hotel Management K L University has established international standards for regular labs such as Food & Beverage Service [Restaurant & Bar] Labs, Food Production [Basic Training Kitchen, Advance Training Kitchen, Quantity Training Kitchen, Bakery and Confectionery] Labs, Housekeeping [Linen room, Laundry, guest room] Labs and a Front Office Lab.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel