Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Since then, Lancaster University has risen to become one of Britain's top universities, with over 12,000 students and 2,500 employees within the Bailrigg campus that is now almost a small town in its own right.
- Banks & Shops: The campus is home to two banks, a post office, supermarkets and general stores, a bakers, hairdresser, travel agent, charity shop – and even an ice cream parlour!
- Food & Drink: There are dozens of places to eat and drink across the campus, with cafes, restaurants and nine college bars - each one reminiscent of its college’s individual character.
- College multi-faith Chaplaincy Centre includes facilities for the Baha'i, Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Islam and Jewish faiths and also a Muslim Prayer Room.
- The on-campus Pre-School Centre cares for over 150 children in eight play rooms, a sensory room and enclosed outdoor play areas.
- Health Services include an NHS doctor's surgery, a pharmacy and a private dentist on the campus.
- The Bailrigg campus is brimming with culture and boasts its own theatre, art gallery and concert series. The Nuffield Theatre is one of the largest professional studio theatres in Europe. It hosts public performances of theatre, contemporary dance and live art from some of the best-known and respected companies from the UK and abroad. The Peter Scott Gallery is a small gem of a contemporary art gallery, open to the public free of charge. The gallery is also home to the University's international art collection, that includes Japanese and Chinese art, antiquities, works by twentieth century British artists and prints by significant European names such as Dürer, Miró, Ernst and Vasarely.
- Between October and March you will find a varied programme of music on campus including orchestral concerts, chamber music, jazz, world music, opera and new music.
- Lancaster students enjoy a vast green-field site with wonderful views of mountains and sea, yet the campus is just 5 minutes' drive from the M6 motorway and ten minutes from the main West Coast railway with direct services to Manchester, London and Scotland. Furthermore, as part of our travel plan we have one of the most frequent university bus services in the country, one of the highest employee cycling rates in Lancashire (a traffic-free cycle route links the campus to the outskirts of the city) and our own car sharing scheme.
Total Students 12965
Interested in this college?