Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Liverpool Hope University has two main teaching campuses – Hope Park in the Liverpool suburb of Childwall and the city centre Creative Campus.
- It is within the beautiful landscaped grounds of these campuses that you will study, live and socialise, whilst enjoying all of the benefits of being in the vibrant city of Liverpool.
- Stunning listed buildings sit alongside modern architecture, and along with the gardens come together to make Liverpool Hope University a unique place to study.
- Angel Field Garden, at the heart of the Creative Campus, is a magnificent 21st century Renaissance-style garden, providing a place of beauty and serenity for contemplation and study.
- The state-of-the-art facilities include two theatres, two dance studios and two black box performance spaces, a music technology laboratory, a recording studio, and studios for painting, sculpture, wood, ceramics, metal and textiles.
- The Capstone Building boasts music practice rooms, business incubation spaces
- There are lots of facilities on campus including cafes, Fresh Hope and Strive Fitness Suite.
Total Students 5550
Interested in this college?