Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Massey University has campuses in the Manawatu at Palmerston North, at Wellington (in the suburb of Mt Cook) and on Auckland's North Shore at Albany.
- In addition, Massey offers most of its degrees extramurally within New Zealand and internationally.
- It has the nation's largest business college. Research is undertaken on all three campuses.
- New Zealand's first satellite, KiwiSAT is currently being designed and built by New Zealand Radio Amateurs with the support of Massey, especially in space environment testing.
- Manawatu Campus: The Manawatu campus in Palmerston North is based at the Turitea site. The campus has around 9,000 students
- Wellington Campus: In 1999 the Wellington campus was created through the acquisition of the Wellington Polytechnic.
- Albany Campus: Since 1993 the Auckland campus in Albany has grown rapidly in a fast developing part of Auckland's
Total Students 33904
Interested in this college?