Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- The college was founded in 1964 by educational pioneer Audrey Cohen as the Women's Talent Corp and was renamed the College for Human Services in 1970, when it was granted a Charter by the New York State Board of Regents.
- It started offering business programs in 1983 and its first graduate programs in 1988.
- It was renamed Audrey Cohen College in honor of its founder in 1992 and Metropolitan College of New York in 2002.
- Metropolitan College of New York has two locations,the main campus in lower Manhattan and the extension campus in the Bronx. In 2016, the college moved into a new Manhattan campus at 60 West Street.
- In 2012, with a warm welcome from the community and public officials such as Deputy Bronx Borough President Aurelia Greene, the Metropolitan College of New York (MCNY) re-opened its doors in the Bronx after more than five years.
- The Bronx Extension Center, located at 529 Courtlandt Avenue, will offer students living in surrounding areas a convenient campus where they can attend classes.
Total Students 1200
Hostel Facility True
Scholarship Available True
- Math Lab
- Academic Zone
- AV Lab
Interested in this college?