- The library of Mithibai College (Jitendra Library) has a copious collection of books, encyclopedia, journals, CDs and other resource material. It is centrally air-conditioned and supported with modern technology like Wi-Fi and digital video recording cameras.
- The College has acquired a vibrant atmosphere due to co-curricular and extension activities. Activity room is a place to develop creative thoughts in young minds with emphasis on Cultural milieu.
- The College has a provision of a Doctor on Campus to attend to staff and students.
- The canteen is very spacious and offers hygienic food at affordable rates. Besides this there is also a Cake Shop.
- The College has a very good Gymkhana which is ideal for indoor games such as TT, Chess and Carrom.
- The College has evolved effective method of teaching in the high-tech class-rooms which are centrally air-conditioned and have good seating and lighting. Smart Board, LCD’s and OHP’s are used as teaching aids.
- Juhu Jagruti Hall and Mithibai Seminar Hall are excellent centrally air-conditioned halls, technically well-equipped with state of the art acoustics, light and sound facilities. Its seating capacity is 114 approximately.
- Laboratories are spacious, well equipped with latest apparatus and sophisticated equipments. Most of the labs are High-Tech labs and used for Research work.
- Lifts/ Ramps /Wash-rooms/Water Coolers these facilities are available in common floor-wise to suit every ones needs. Proper arrangements with great precautions are made for the differently able and persons with special needs.
- he College offers a very safe and secured environment with Close Circuit Cameras installed at all important places and round the clock security. The college also has fire fighting equipments in place.
Sports Grounds 2
Total Students 500
Hostel Facility True
- Academic Zone
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- Residential Institute
- Residential Zone
- Residential Faculty Zone
Students Activities & Clubs
ndia is a large and diverse country. Its land area includes regions with some of the world's highest rainfall to very dry deserts, coast line to alpine regions, river deltas to tropical islands. The variety and distribution of forest vegetation is large. India is one of the 12 mega biodiverse regions of the world. Ecological issues are an integral and important part of environmental issues challenging
Nisarg Nature Club of Mithibai College was started since 2010 has always intended to enhance our understanding about the interactions between human beings and environment through various activities. Also, it aims to facilitate the development of skills for environmental protection, to promote environmental awareness among all sections of the society, to spread environment education, especially in the informal and creative manner among younger generation.
To sensitize and mobilize students's participation for preservation and conservation of environment, Nisarg Nature club organizes talks, film shows, nature orientation activities, nature trails to national parks and forests to educate the members about their beauty, diversity and the necessity to conserve the treasures of natural resources that are around us.
Students are encouraged to take up small projects and create exhibitions on various topics. Eminent environmentalists are invited to interact with the members enlightening the with their experiences through talks and workshops during the Event “Vrukshavalli” every year. There are intercollegiate competitions in Poster, Best out of waste and Slogan writing and Nature photography based on the theme declared by the UN every year to be a part of the global activity. Students also organize food court and games.
Mithibai Film Society (MFS), established in the year 2016, is a closed group of film enthusiasts, who either like film viewing or/and making. This society encourages like-minded people to come together to discuss and ideate about films. The Film Society of Mithibai stands for celebrating the freedom of expression through motion pictures.
Committee Members 2016-17
1. Dr. Mahesh Bhagwat (Convener)
2. Mr. Amrut Rajwadkar (Co-Convener)
3. Dr. S.M. Patil
4. Mr. Rakesh Panse
5. Dr. Tushima Basak
6. Mr. Pankaj Kataria
7. Dr. Satish Ingale
8. Mr. Dashrath Patel
9. Dr. Charu Bhurat
10. Mr. Gopal Mantri